After-Parties Underwater Tuesday2nd /Sacha/Pacha 4th Sept?

J

jade jagger

Are there any decent afterparties after Underwater on the 2nd September
and Pacha on the 4th?

Where do you reckon the best carryon's are for some seasoned clubbers?

Your advice very much appreciated!

Jx

there'll be a big after party at a certain big apartment/villa on the Marina near Pacha/el divino on those dates ;)

In Bed With Space (@ Space, unsurprisingly) is on after Underwater....went a couple of weeks a go and had a great time.

Starts at 8am with music Inside only....didn't think much of the music inside, dull tech-house.

Then the Terrace kicks of at 10am usually with Jon Ulysees (sp?) and Barbara Tucker signing live over the tracks, which is excellent btw....just the right amount of ppl when i was there - plenty of room to dance and great atmosphere also. it may not be as busy in sept, though.

Also, get a wristband from the Space ppl outside Pacha, when Underwater finishes (usually about 7.15 - 7.30), as this will get you into Space for €10.

Imposter said:
Also, get a wristband from the Space ppl outside Pacha, when Underwater finishes (usually about 7.15 - 7.30), as this will get you into Space for €10.

Any idea how much it is without the wristband Imposter?

Also after the Pacha 30th on the 5th Sep, the one Sasha is playing at, I would have thought there will be an after party somewhere. I know there is Matinee at Space but I've never even heard of this! Can anyone shed any light on it?
With Pacha 30th doing so well on a Friday there must be a popular after party on Sat morn, where is there to go?????

Back