after parties new year day

lynch

:D

hmm after saturday im thinking of doing more after parties, they seem alot more enjoyable and remind me of being in ibiza..

so whats cooking new years day??

i know frantic are at ministry but that don't start until mid-day (i think), could really do with something starting at about 6 so i could go straight there..

I've not heard anything yet but I'm in the mood for a Carry On on New Years Day, it would be rude not to really, so keep me informed :p :D

Greetings. I believe Trade are doing a New Year's day follow on at Turnmills, EC1, starting at 6am. It follows on from New Year's Eve with the Chemical Brothers. Hope this helps. I will be at Space Ibiza.

rustywoo said:
Aparently The Egg will be open right through NYE/NYD. noice

Yeah they said they are going to be open til at least 4pm on New Years Day for Pushca.

Lynch, apparently JoJos is opening for one-off :D :D :D

Anyone else know of any other dodgy aftershows for New Year??

the end is hosting something that starts at 7am, it's def in aka and maybe the actually club also..

ministry opens at midday for 8 hours, hardhouse and trance tho..

never been madam jojos, might have to check that out, if i can drag bec along

lynch said:
the end is hosting something that starts at 7am, it's def in aka and maybe the actually club also..

ministry opens at midday for 8 hours, hardhouse and trance tho..

never been madam jojos, might have to check that out, if i can drag bec along

I think I'm too old for hard house and trance on New Years Day lol, JoJos is much more funky, I'll keep you posted if I hear anything more bout it.

x-amount said:
JoJos is definitely open NYD for whats rumoured to be the last ever Soda sessions :cry:

:cry:

I knew I could rely on you for JoJos news Dan :D If you find out anything else, times, do you need ticket etc, let me know??

Do you think you'll end up there??

What about NYE, where are you going to be strutting your stuff :D

Barbie said:
x-amount said:
JoJos is definitely open NYD for whats rumoured to be the last ever Soda sessions :cry:

:cry:

I knew I could rely on you for JoJos news Dan :D If you find out anything else, times, do you need ticket etc, let me know??

Do you think you'll end up there??

What about NYE, where are you going to be strutting your stuff :D

The last i heard was that JoJos was just going to be a "turn up and pay" policy. TBH I have not spoken to anyone who isnt going.

Am I going? In the words of Public Enemy - It will take a nation of millions to hold us back.

About NYE, well, EVERY year ive got goosebumps around xmas time, and it snothing to do with santa or presents or anything. It was because it was near the time of the biggest clubbing night of the year.

But...

This year, I haven't felt the same. Ive been dissappointed with the anti-climax (which is probably my own fault as I build it up sooo much!), and I'm having amazing nights nearly every time I go out now, so I know its not the be-alland-end-all it once was , for me anyway.

And (and this is the clincher) JoJos is open NYD., and then in NYD evening, theres a night called "love puppy" on, and, I 'm not sure if anyone else here has been to one, they are the best nights around at the moment. The last one I went to, had people dancing on tables and everything. It was rammed also, with all the faces from Sundays. All gorgeous, glamourous, up-for-it people, and this will be the highlight of my whol NYE/NYD party. Its also not the place I want to turn up on the back end of a 24 hour rollover.

So me and my mates were thinking of going to a comedy club or a meal on NYE, nice and quiet (ish) and then go out all day NYD.

Although knowing us, we'll probably get to about 1am, and then just think 'fcuk-it', and go out and get on it!

hahaha

I know Stan !!!

This is indeed strange.

Will be seeing both tonight at the Halo party. You will probably know the promoter of that as well - Gareth Chappell.

comin' at ya said:
hahaha

I know Stan !!!

This is indeed strange.

Will be seeing both tonight at the Halo party. You will probably know the promoter of that as well - Gareth Chappell.

Know of, not know personally, but yeah. What are Halo doing? Still running back rooms for Truman et al?

Hmm guest list would be very handy!

I'll pm you closer to the time, nice 1 8) ;) :lol:

I know who Stan is - Loves a bit of K now and then ;)

Did you go to any of the love puppy do's in Sand bar?

x-amount said:
The last i heard was that JoJos was just going to be a "turn up and pay" policy. TBH I have not spoken to anyone who isnt going.

Am I going? In the words of Public Enemy - It will take a nation of millions to hold us back.

About NYE, well, EVERY year ive got goosebumps around xmas time, and it snothing to do with santa or presents or anything. It was because it was near the time of the biggest clubbing night of the year.

But...

This year, I haven't felt the same. Ive been dissappointed with the anti-climax (which is probably my own fault as I build it up sooo much!), and I'm having amazing nights nearly every time I go out now, so I know its not the be-alland-end-all it once was , for me anyway.

And (and this is the clincher) JoJos is open NYD., and then in NYD evening, theres a night called "love puppy" on, and, I 'm not sure if anyone else here has been to one, they are the best nights around at the moment. The last one I went to, had people dancing on tables and everything. It was rammed also, with all the faces from Sundays. All gorgeous, glamourous, up-for-it people, and this will be the highlight of my whol NYE/NYD party. Its also not the place I want to turn up on the back end of a 24 hour rollover.

So me and my mates were thinking of going to a comedy club or a meal on NYE, nice and quiet (ish) and then go out all day NYD.

Although knowing us, we'll probably get to about 1am, and then just think '*beep*-it', and go out and get on it!

To be honest I've not been excited about NYE clubwise for bout the last 3 years, it's just like another Saturday night imo these days but an excuse to get more funked :p I think the days of something blow me away on NYE clubwise in this country are long gone all cos of bloody Millennium fiasco :rolleyes:

Well I shall certainly be in attendance at JoJos on New Years Day after The Cross, if you hear anything else let me know Dan, if not and I don't see you before, see you sometime New Years Day :eek: :D ;)

Buckley : yes , they are still doing the back rooms for Truman . They are doing a night in Woking as well and the usual weekly at Eivissa in Kingston.

X-Amount : yes , thats the Stan - he does like his K !!!

Didn't go to the one in the Sand Bar - was that the Clapham one ??

Back