after parties in sheffield??

E

ellen_uk

hi everyone - need advice from experts!
me and my mate are losing our sheffield virginity next month - going to hed kandi@bed, 7th feb.
did anyone see in the new year at Bed? how was it?
also, i heard a nasty rumour that it finishes at half three, so does anyone know where we can carry the party on until we get our train back to Leeds at 7-ish?
thanks a bundle :D :D

I thought Bed always closed at 4am?

Maybe Saffy can shed some light :idea: cos i aint been for a while.

You can always guarantee Bed will finish at least half hour after official closing time.

The only real after club is Niche :confused:

Most people will say Niche is WELL dodgy, i've had some top nights in there but i warn you, it IS intimidating. If you keep to yourselves and keep your head down, you'll be fine. Its only the people who try and be 'playas' in there that get trouble.

If you don't fancy this, there's always loads of after parties in Sheffield - so just get chatting!

:D

thought u woz from liverpool ellen?

Not sure of any after parties, Last time I had to sleep on streets/train/coach station, luckily had some prostitute to keep me amused tho! (NOT LIKE THAT!!!) :lol:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11571

Asked around in the past bout after clubs, theres only one open till trains come which is called 'niche' (coincidence or wot!) :lol:

Apparently the place is a shit hole tho!

I think ull have to scavenge for a party! Ill prob be goin that Kandi so Ill let u know if theres an open one available ;)

There used to be a few after clubs, but they seem to have disappeared :eek:

But as I said you can be sure of plenty of after-parties, its just getting talking to the right people (clue: usually in the white room ;) )

nish said:
thought u woz from liverpool ellen?

Not sure of any after parties, Last time I had to sleep on streets/train/coach station, luckily had some prostitute to keep me amused tho! (NOT LIKE THAT!!!) :lol:

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=11571

Asked around in the past bout after clubs, theres only one open till trains come which is called 'niche' (coincidence or wot!) :lol:

Apparently the place is a shit hole tho!

I think ull have to scavenge for a party! Ill prob be goin that Kandi so Ill let u know if theres an open one available ;)

nope, although it pains me to admit, im actually from wigan :oops: (no offence to any other wiganers...) spend a load of time in liverpool coz some of my friends go to uni there, and im at uni in leeds. bit of a floater you might say... :)

thanks for all your advice. think we'll just turn up and see how the night goes- there's nothing quite like an adventure!!

Hi ellen ...

Well ..... BED officially closes at 4 am .. but it will go on a wee bit after.

niche is the only club open after then .. think it goes on till 8 ish .. I haven't been, but I have a friend who goes regularly and she loves it ! (She will more than likely be at Bed on the 7th too!)

After parties are usually by word of mouth ... as Andy (Drew) says .. just get chatting to people. If we get to meet then I'll introduce you to a crowd who usually party afterwards!

Hmm will I be there ? :D What do you lot think ?

Bit of an ooh ahh with BED at the mo, as it's closed for re furbishment (about time I hear you Bed people shout) .. anyways, apparently the staff have been told it wont be opening again ...

............. whether this is (yet again) a rumour, I wont know until possibly later on today ...

I really hope they don't move BED to CrasherOne venue .. :(

DrewUK said:
*Saffy* said:
anyways, apparently the staff have been told it wont be opening again ...

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

A business opportunity awaits me :p

Count me in Andy !!!

And re. Niche closing after 8 ... REALLY ? Blimey !!

Back