After Parties at our Apartment!

S

SarahPvc

In Aug(22nd to be precise) there are going to be approx 60 of us out in ibiza, 15 of which are djs playing a few gigs here & there.
We will be having after parties at our apartment & if anyone would like to hook up with us whilst out there they will be more than welcome - more the merrier!
Great way to meet up with people!

S

*Saffy*

Sarah .. you know I'd be there if I could !!! (hug) ENJOY !

JoeDrawb

Hey Sarah,

I'm jetting out on the 23rd of August for two weeks. Am getting very excited :D would love to come to ur after parties !!

ahhhh 12 weeks to go......!!!! CANT WAIT !!!

Joe.

P

pachabloke80

sarah, how long you peeps going to be out there for...we get there the 6th of sept....of ur still there id be down for some afterparties.

S

seanbelfast

SarahPvc said:
In Aug(22nd to be precise) there are going to be approx 60 of us out in ibiza, 15 of which are djs playing a few gigs here & there.
We will be having after parties at our apartment & if anyone would like to hook up with us whilst out there they will be more than welcome - more the merrier!

how did they get gigs i am a dj myself woul'nt mine a stint in somewhere whilst away was thinking of taking a few choons as dave pearce is having a comp where u go down on a fri do a 15min set in a bar and if u are good enough u play that night in eden

S

SarahPvc

JoeDrawb said:
Hey Sarah,

I'm jetting out on the 23rd of August for two weeks. Am getting very excited :D would love to come to ur after parties !!

ahhhh 12 weeks to go......!!!! CANT WAIT !!!

Joe.

Hey JoeDrawb - PM me your mobile no & we can all hook up at some point :D

S

SarahPvc

pachabloke80 said:
sarah, how long you peeps going to be out there for...we get there the 6th of sept....of ur still there id be down for some afterparties.

Unfortunately i will be going home on the 5th Sept but some of our lot will still be out there til the 12th

S

SarahPvc

seanbelfast said:
SarahPvc said:

how did they get gigs i am a dj myself woul'nt mine a stint in somewhere whilst away was thinking of taking a few choons as dave pearce is having a comp where u go down on a fri do a 15min set in a bar and if u are good enough u play that night in eden

Hi Sean, i got them gigs through my website & through my DJ agency. It wasnt that easy though. Do you want to PM me your no & we can chat some more?