After Parties at our Apartment!

S

SarahPvc

In Aug(22nd to be precise) there are going to be approx 60 of us out in ibiza, 15 of which are djs playing a few gigs here & there.
We will be having after parties at our apartment & if anyone would like to hook up with us whilst out there they will be more than welcome - more the merrier!
Great way to meet up with people!

Sarah .. you know I'd be there if I could !!! (hug) ENJOY !

Hey Sarah,

I'm jetting out on the 23rd of August for two weeks. Am getting very excited :D would love to come to ur after parties !!

ahhhh 12 weeks to go......!!!! CANT WAIT !!!

Joe.

sarah, how long you peeps going to be out there for...we get there the 6th of sept....of ur still there id be down for some afterparties.

SarahPvc said:
In Aug(22nd to be precise) there are going to be approx 60 of us out in ibiza, 15 of which are djs playing a few gigs here & there.
We will be having after parties at our apartment & if anyone would like to hook up with us whilst out there they will be more than welcome - more the merrier!

how did they get gigs i am a dj myself woul'nt mine a stint in somewhere whilst away was thinking of taking a few choons as dave pearce is having a comp where u go down on a fri do a 15min set in a bar and if u are good enough u play that night in eden

JoeDrawb said:
Hey Sarah,

I'm jetting out on the 23rd of August for two weeks. Am getting very excited :D would love to come to ur after parties !!

ahhhh 12 weeks to go......!!!! CANT WAIT !!!

Joe.

Hey JoeDrawb - PM me your mobile no & we can all hook up at some point :D

pachabloke80 said:
sarah, how long you peeps going to be out there for...we get there the 6th of sept....of ur still there id be down for some afterparties.

Unfortunately i will be going home on the 5th Sept but some of our lot will still be out there til the 12th

seanbelfast said:
SarahPvc said:

how did they get gigs i am a dj myself woul'nt mine a stint in somewhere whilst away was thinking of taking a few choons as dave pearce is having a comp where u go down on a fri do a 15min set in a bar and if u are good enough u play that night in eden

Hi Sean, i got them gigs through my website & through my DJ agency. It wasnt that easy though. Do you want to PM me your no & we can chat some more?

Back