After Hï

CasaNegron

Howdy! Wanted to know if there was a place for breakfast following a night out in PdB (Hï) within walking distance. I may need to kill an hour or so at 6, 7 or 8am.

Neither I or wife have been to the club since it was Space in '10, and we never particularly hung out in PdB.

That I don't know. A walk into ibiza town at that time can be great fun. You will definitely find somewhere on the way . Are you staying in PDB,?
We will be in Portinatx at that point in the trip. We are not going out together that night, so we are looking for a meetup spot to pickup/have breakfast.

Why not go on for a beer instead?
Or shag on the beach ;)

Men after my own heart!

I wish that I could be so loose with my vacay. Unfortunately this is a family vacation with kiddies in tow, hence the split nights out. We don't do unknown babysitters. Things worked out in an awkward way for this one that requires a breakfast meetup this time.

Perhaps in a few years we can leave them with grandparents or something. One of them is still too young to be an ocean and three weeks away.

Men after my own heart!

I wish that I could be so loose with my vacay. Unfortunately this is a family vacation with kiddies in tow, hence the split nights out. We don't do unknown babysitters. Things worked out in an awkward way for this one that requires a breakfast meetup this time.

Perhaps in a few years we can leave them with grandparents or something. One of them is still too young to be an ocean and three weeks away.
If you need babysitter in Portinatx, you know who to ask ?

Back