Afraid been turned down at Berghain?

Sounds like a Lab.Oratory event to me, that one ! Along with "Yellow Facts", "Sewer System", "Filthy Farm" and "Friday F*ck 2-4-1" :confused:

5505d17b1c09482f94b7ead8016145f52337e3342a1a1c209f42086e99ab59bf.jpg

That's going to be one optimistic risk assessment, ''In the event of fire, attendees will be able to extinguish themselves in the surrounding Thames, tide allowing.''

I know a few racist blokes once lived in Berlin but dont believe hed be knock back based on that...Seems like its part of the buzz of going for some anyhow

Berghain reaffirms its cultural status before a court
After a long dispute
The techno-known temple located in the capital of Germany has won a legal battle with the tax authorities, which will allow it to continue to have a permit of cultural activity with the conditions that this entails.

Then came the news of the week with Berghain on the cover. The well-known club, considered by many as the current techno Mecca returns to our digital presses due to an important recognition by the Federal Government of Germany. To our knowledge through various media sector and especially thanks to the magazine Der Spiegel, Berghain can continue having your permit cultural activities (which had since opening in 2003) allowing you to keep paying the state a 7% tax selling their tickets instead of 19%, the latter percentage to be paid all companies dedicated to entertainment and leisure. We recall that in Spain, much as this recognition is obtained, abusive tax is fixed at 21%.

This process began in 2008 when a legal process undertaken by a group of tax officials tried to withdraw that permission to pass a part in the entertainment industry. According to the indictment, "a place where people dance, have fun and take drugs is governed by entertainment, not for the culture." Moreover the particular defense claimed between one of his many claims that the same logic could be applied to classical music. After eight years of trial, the club located near the Ostbahnhof train station, the club won the pulse of long duration.

Great news for the international electronic scene as it will be useful to compare processes of the same kind example.

http://www.viciousmagazine.com/berghain-reafirma-su-condicion-cultural-ante-un-juzgado/

.... at least one country is supporting its iconic techno institutions. Mind you, they do so much more in there than just the weekend clubbing sessions you'd be hard pushed to argue with that decision.

i personally couldnt be dealing with any club like this Berghain with a pathetic door policy some prick of a bouncer decides whether or not to allow you entry for no valid reason possibly ruining a night / weekend, the original club scene was never like this from what i was used to.

i personally couldnt be dealing with any club like this Berghain with a pathetic door policy some prick of a bouncer decides whether or not to allow you entry for no valid reason possibly ruining a night / weekend, the original club scene was never like this from what i was used to.

Your loss. It's still been the best club I've ever been to or lively ever will again, every time I've been. :twisted:

Back