Advice

SarraF

Hey my fellow spot-lighters :)

And finally am not an Ibiza virgin anymore ..
Went with the guyz to Ibiza this past July .. and it was sooo beyond expections ! 8)

So i am seriously thinking to head there again with my wife next summer .. but i had a question:

This summer i was there from July 21st till July 26th (it was perfect timing, as the island was full)

But if i go next summer with the wife .. we will be going there from June 20th till June 27th (so 7 nights) - But my question is will it be a good timing - the parties are gonna be full, will the island be a little bit busy ? and will bora bora be busy too (anyone who was there late June can help me out? )

As my Wife is still an Ibiza virgin .. & i don't want her 1st image about Ibiza to be less than mine .. i want her to be blown away like i was this summer

I am also thinking of the following schedule:

20th June Saturday - As we are arriving late so i guess we'll just chill that night absorb that we'r in Ibiza.

21th June Sunday - Definitely We Love Sundays @ Space

22nd June Monday - Would have loved to take her to Tiesto @ privilege but i dont think it will be on around that time we'r there i think it starts in July (so definitely Millk N 2Sugars El Divino)

23rd June Tuesday - Armada @ Amnesia

24th June Wednesday - Chilling day (a little break helps) :eek:

25th June Thursday - F**K i'm Famous @ pacha

26th June Friday - Another chilling day before we leave the next morning :(

This covers the main clubs and the main nights in Ibiza at the time we are there right ?

Cheeeeerz My Fellow Ibizian Spot-Lighters ;)

glad you're excited about ibiza but don't think about planning next summer for at least another 9 months. things will change, line ups will be released, your tastes will change, etc, etc, etc.

either come back in september or just enjoy the memories until next year.

glad you're excited about ibiza but don't think about planning next summer for at least another 9 months. things will change, line ups will be released, your tastes will change, etc, etc, etc.

either come back in september or just enjoy the memories until next year.

Exactly, it isn't wise to plan next years season when this one hasn't finished yet. The nights you talk of might not be on the same days next year- or even in the same clubs!

Nothings certain in Ibiza till it's there in black and white. And even then its subject to change... :)

Back