Advice....'We Love Sundays' @ Space

S

scubasteve2001

Hey,

Heading over to ibiza on Sat (3rd) for 2 weeks. really looking forward to 'We Love Sundays' @ Space... and Sasha's Album Launch (11th) never been before so would be greatful for any helpfull hints....

What is the best time to arrive? (def don't think I would be able to manage the 22hrs!! :( :( )... I really want to catch Morillo and Lawler on the Terrace.

How much money would you advise a person to take???

Can you leave and come back in??

Any other tips??

Regards,

kenny (Ireland) :lol: ;) :D

I think the best time to arrive is early. The daytime atmosphere of the Terrace at Space is what makes the club so different from anything else happening on the island.

At this time, there is a healthy mix of clubbers from various countries, and you'll find a lot more spanish there.

These people are hard-core clubbers. Either still dancing from the night before, or so passionate about the club and the music they want to experience the different approach it offers. It all makes for a really good atmosphere!

If you get in with a flyer before 10am, you get in for a 25euro discount (15euros or £10!) which is worth it. Unfortunately, you won't be able to go outside (if you want to get back in later) with this offer. You could still go early, but pay the full price, for which you will recieve a wrist band which is removed on re-entry (therefore only 1 passout).

But, to be honest, if you want to go, enjoy the terrace, explore the different daytime atmosphere, and meet some warm, up-for-it clubbers from all over the world, just go early and stay 'til the terrace closes.

As long as you take sufficient money, and pace yourself, you'll experience some of the best Space has to offer. You may miss the Big Name of the night, but by then it will be hot, sweaty and very crowded, getting the chance to hear the residents of the club- maybe your only chance- who know the croud, the club and the tunes that work for Space.

On the subject of money, if your doing what most do when out dancing, you should allow yourself about 60-80 euros, to keep yourself hydrated and aloow you to boost up on energy. Whilst a bottle of water is 6 euros, red-bull is 10euros (which you could just as easily spend on many other thing on sale at the club! ;)) But, of course you can cut the cost by taking reduced entry.

Oh, and be careful!! They have a cash-machine in Space now!!! :twisted:

probably best to arrive early afternoon ie 12-1pm any later and the queue is slow (1hr) and u cant get on the terrace its that busy so i would go for 2-3 hours then leave and go accross to bora bora for a good while get some water food or what ever plus bora bora will be jumping, u get an armband in space and u can leave once when you go back in they cut it off but once ur back in you'll be surprised how long you can last as for money well the more you take the more you'll spend on drink but i dont think you'll manage on less than £150 so do your drinking in bora bora ( i can still remember ordering 2 vodka + red bulls on a sunday morning and getting charged £24 and that was 3 years ago stick to spirits and be nice to the bar staff in the quieter bars inside) ps security can be a bit strict ive been asked to empty my pockets before for looking happy and smiling at one of them

The terrace music stops around 11-- I got there too late and caught the very end of Morillo's set- go early to see him (it'll be PACKED)

to catch morillo and lawler on the terrace arrive at 6 pm you ll still have energy to listen sasha inside at 1 pm

Get there mid afternoon if you want to get the most from Space on Sunday. After 6pm it is so packed you can hardly move and it is near impossible to get a spot on the terrace if you arrive after that time.

The mainroom heats up like a sauna once the sun goes down and everyone moves inside.

I went to Space on my first trip last year, we went there straight after Es Paradis, and a few drinks at Eden. :eek:

It was the weirdest thing to see, BUT the most amazing :lol:

One tip I would give is DEFINATELY pace yourself, last year, I had proabably swallowed more than enough, and could not find the energy to dance later on (10pm onwards) no matter what I did, which pissed me off :( , but from a personal point of view as I had been stupid. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Speak to people when you're there, they are surprisingly approachable, and wil be happy to talk away to you :eek: then you end up seeing them the rest of the day and it's just such a great feeling. :D

Be open minded as there are all sorts at Space, BUT all of the wonderful people. ;)

I stayed in Space from 9.30am to 1.30am, bad move, get out even once to chill at Bora Bora, get a bite to eat relax, and then go back in there and party like mad... :p

I WILL go back this year on 18th August, the line up looks good that day, Fat Boy SLim, Cassius and Satoshi, I'm afraid I know of the name Fat Boy Slim, I'm one of these sad people that just dance, but don't pay attention to whos playing the set or even what music it is, I just love dancing... :rolleyes:

If anyone is going to be in Space that day, email me first I'll meet up with you there..... :)

Space is THE place to go though.....have a FAB time.... 8)

stevie said:
I'm one of these sad people that just dance, but don't pay attention to whos playing the set or even what music it is, I just love dancing...)

shouldn't that be one of those NON sad people

going myself on the on the 1st of sept for sasha's birthday party with diggers and jimmy van mulligan, yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!

I can hardly wait to take in the atmosphere of the terrece again, o bring it on baby! :lol: :lol: :lol:

can't help getting soaked with envy
jase goacher

.. i wanna go 2 ..

:cry:

jase goacher said:
going myself on the on the 1st of sept for sasha's birthday party with diggers and jimmy van mulligan, yyyeeeeeeeeeeeeesssssssssss!!

I can hardly wait to take in the atmosphere of the terrece again, o bring it on baby! :lol: :lol: :lol:

I will be there too.. I cant wait!!!!!!! At what time are planning to show up?

Space sundays

Last time I was there on Sunday (june 23rd) went in at 4pm and came out at 6am. Absolutely wonderful time, was talking with everyone and dancing like a loon. The highlights were Erick Morillo (HE ROCKS) and Sasha. Smokin Jo's music apparentlly, unfortunately never fails to suck. Smoking Jo, welcome to the party as long as you stay away from the decks. Or I'll stay away. Went to Pacha on Tuesday for Morillo and he was equally rocking, absolutely peaking every second of it.

The price is a bit much, I don't drink any alcohol and still managed to spend some 180 euros, whoo-oo ..

The security on Sundays sucks, on other days they're much nicer. They want to bring in the the bullshit corps for Sunday somehow. Can't really complain personally though, they didn't look at anything, including my bag when I went in! I actually brought in a water bottle! I guess it's because I'm too conspicuous (I'm very)?

Well the bottom line is that you can't miss it..
but try to be cheap as I think they're making too much money of it currently.

Well see you CHIEFS there on Sept 15th and 23rd, I'm the tall guy with long blond hair who likes flying high and green ... XXX

I will be there too.. I cant wait!!!!!!! At what time are planning to show up?[/quote]

Will be getting there about 13:00hrs ish staying for a couple of hours and then going down bora bora for couple of hours then going back for round two, what about you?

dude, we should hook up at some point then! there's gona be five of us so the more the merry i say!

Back