Advice on where to stay ?

delusional

Hi, I would like to know if anyone could recommend a hotel/villa/apartment for me to stay @ for 2 weeks with my lady. Please post back :p Your help would be great ! :eek::eek::!:

lots of nice places to stay of course.where do you fancy.villa.s.4 star hotel.or very good indeed s/c places.how old are you.do you like mixing with people of all ages or just you age group.plus are you into the clubbing.what;s your budget

4 star +, budget, around 7000 USD (12 nights), 20 years of age, CLUBBING ! and mixing of age groups sounds dank

If a mix of age groups is not for you,then maybe Ibiza isn't either! dank??

btw,my previous post was meant to be a joke,I kinda guessed you were a bit of a high roller,and thought it might amuse you,but.......:rolleyes:
ps, good luck finding a 4 star + full of 20 year old's....:lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
look at staying in the torre del mar.or tres carabelas/ or goleta & spa. hotels.all 4 star hotels.mixed age groups in all hotels.but at leastyou will get some sleep and comforts of home.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/bossa02.htm

all in pdb/ es vive area.taxi from airport around 11 euro.s one way.near ibiza town.bora bora nice stroll along beach 10 mins.space club across the road from bora bora.

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/maps/bossa04.htm

play about with the maps ok.

If a mix of age groups is not for you,then maybe Ibiza isn't either! dank??

btw,my previous post was meant to be a joke,I kinda guessed you were a bit of a high roller,and thought it might amuse you,but.......:rolleyes:
ps, good luck finding a 4 star + full of 20 year old's....:lol:

He said he was fine with mixing of different age groups. Dank is Nor Am slang.

Ok my mistake,Nor Am slang not my strong point obviously! What does it mean?
Or is it just fine? Educate me...:oops:

Dank = Tight/Good sh*t

I planned on staying at the Mirador de dalt, anyone know anything about it ? My lady and i 20/18 yrs old will be staying there... :D

Dank = disagreeably damp and cold. Consise Oxford Dictionary...:confused:
Mirador de Dalt Vila Hotel,is included in the link that neilly posted,#4,choose Ibiza town.I have never noticed any spotlighters mention that they have stayed there.
For me,a pleasant stroll by.

Delusional:

I can tell you what i know from where I've been:

In Playa D'en Bossa the Garbi is your only option.

It's not bad but the equivilent of a Deluxe Holiday Inn.

The food options outside of the hotel are extremely limited and the crowd in the fall is mixed italian.

Dank as in Dark-and-Dank-and-Dreary.

Staying in D'alt Villa is fun but mostly the crowd is gay and you'll feel like your paying through the nose for something old. The fun crowd doesn't stay there but visits before going out down at the port.

Pasha's hotel is really nice but very expensive. You'll feel isolated.

If I ever go again, I'll stay in San Antonio in a villa close enough to walk to the fun.

Figuertes is best if your on a tight budget but it's got the feel of a caribbean town about to get attacked by pirates with cannonballs.

What is the legal age for checking in a hotel? And the legal age to club in ibiza ?

I have noticed that Garbi is all sold out.... So we were left with D'Valt , if there is a nice FUN hotel where we could SLEEP<< in please let me know. As well as answers to the previous questions lol

Back