Advice on Spotlight Tickets

diver

The time is fast approaching for my 4 night trip to the White Isle. Plans are in place and the excitement has begun for this coming Saturday.

Sat - Hed Kandi El Divino

Is it better to get tickets online with Spotlight? We dont want to queue and will be arriving about 2am. What are the main advantages? Do we get a free drink with these tickets?

Sun - We Love, Space

Plan to arrive about 7pm for the Sunset Terrace and then leave and get a passout returning about 1am. Again, do we get a free drink with the Spotlight tickets? We Love website states that you do with their tickets but cannot find details on Spotlight. We went to Space last year for Matinee but did not get a free drink offered. Also on arrival last year (about 10am) there was no queue so we could have resorted to other means of entry and geeting the advance tix seemed a bit of a waste of time. Do you get a wristband/passout with Spotlight tix?

Tue- Defected, Pacha

Thats all sorted as we have booked a meal at the restaurant

Thanks for you replies in advance. Reading all the forums over the past year or so have made things a liitle confusing with some saying wait til you are over there etc etc. We are both 36 years young and are not into queing.

sorry i cant answer any of your queries as im an ibiza virgin but headin over this saturday too! headin 2 hed kandi on sat & we love on sunday! you never know we could be dancin in close proximity & not even know!!:rolleyes:

hope you and your other half have an amazin time!

"We are both 36 years young and are not into queing." - quality comment, sounds a bit like myself ;) - then there really is no choice - buy them online and save the hassle. both the parties you mention are very popular, why take a chance!

pacha - no pacha tickets available i'm afraid.

just received mail from space that we love now includes a free drink again from 7th september!!

hope you and your other half have an amazin time!

He is not my other half in a "partner" sense of the word but I suppose he is a good mate! Who are you out there with Barbi. Do you fancy a meet up?

just received mail from space that we love now includes a free drink again from 7th september!!

James,

How do you claim your free drink. It was not offered to me last year?

Are there passouts available if in b4 8pm with the Spotlight tix?

He is not my other half in a "partner" sense of the word but I suppose he is a good mate! Who are you out there with Barbi. Do you fancy a meet up?

lol sorry about that! :oops:
im headin over with my bf (that might put you off the meet up!)
well if ou still fancy it pm me!
have an amazin time!!

deepseadiver - pass outs are available if you get there before 8 pm for all we love parties.

don't know about reclaiming for drinks - we love chop and change throughout the year, sometimes they do sometimes they don't - it's never set in stone for the whole season.

cheers

Thanks for all your help everyone. Tickets now purchased online.

Bambi,

See you in Space. Ive checked your profile - Beware the old gits!!!!

Back