Advice on Long-Term Rentals, Moving from Cadiz & Ferry Crossing please

MinaMarina

Hiya I'm new to this site and looking for some assistance please. After 2 years in Andalucia (Malaga and Cadiz provinces) we now want to move to Ibiza. Can't wait, but first we've got a ton of planning to do so I'm wondering if anyone here has already done this move and can offer some recommendations for:

- websites and agencies that are good for long-term villa rentals (preferably in the North of the island)
- any recommended removal firms for Cadiz region to Ibiza
- best way to get over the water with a big truck of stuff

Checking out lots of these forum posts but if anyone has any tried-and-tested tips and can point me in the right direction I'd be very grateful. Many thanks and we look forwards to joining the community ASAP!

Hiya, re agents and long term rentals, try these two for a start off to give you an idea of prices/what's available.... www.idealista.com and www.enalquiler.com .....

Re ferries to get over here try www.trasmediterranea.es , I don't think Balearia ferries go from Cadiz (could be wrong!)...

Sadly, I have no idea about companies to bring stuff over from Cadiz to Ibiza... maybe make some enquiries in Cadiz itself? Or maybe someone else in the know on here could recommend someone?

Hope you make the move... we've been here a year now since we made the move from Benidorm and love it....

Hiya, thanks for getting back to me. Enalquiler.com is a new one to me so I'll get on that straight away... cheers. Yeah wasn't sure if I could ship things over from this coast (eg Algeciras) but probably not...Glad to hear you are loving it, just about everyone seems to say the same thing so that bodes well!

I'm heading over for a recce. in mid April so if anyone else has any further suggestions, please keep 'em coming... all info. gratefully received! Thank you :)

Funnily enough I just came on here to ask about sites for rentals as we're looking for somewhere.

fotocasa.es has quite a lot of listings too.

Back