Advice for an Ibiza virgin??!!

L

Luly

Hi everyone!!!!!!!!

I'm taking my first ever major holiday abroad in June to Ibiza with some mates, and I've been going through some of the messages and stuff, and was wondering what people do AFTER clubbin majorly?

Is there an actual sleeping time in Ibiza!! lol...stoooopid question, i guess!!

What's the Bora Bora like? Oh, and how much do the clubs charge for letting people in?

I'm going to Playa D'en Bossa from 22/6/03 - 06/07/03 - what's it all like around those times!!!!!????

If anyone can help me even a tiddly-bit, I'd be really grateful!! :lol:

See some of you there!!!!!

Luly said:
Is there an actual sleeping time in Ibiza!!

Could someone please explain this to me? I once overheard a conversation in Ibiza when someone mentioned this strange sounding word!!!!

Only kidding, but as for what to do after clubbing, for as long as you want to dance, there will be somewhere to shake your stuff :D :D

Enjoy......................

thanks guys!!!!

Seriously? Any time?......hehe, this holiday is sounding soooooo much better!!! But what's your opinion of bora Bora? Ive got images in my mind, but want what it's like!!!

Imagine a beautiful beach with clear blue water, the beach is full of people of all races and nationality. Everyone is smiling, everyone is happy, you can feel something in the air, something peaceful, you can't find a word for this something, but you know it's there.

There is a bar, with high stools around, people buying drinks and laghing and joking around the bar. Further out from the bar are tables where some people are sat peacfully drinking there beers taping thier feet to the music. Ahhhhh, the music, chilled and funky beats are entertaining everyone within a 50 yard radius of the bar, Blue Monday has just found it's way onto the turntable. The people at the tables are no longer tapping their feet, but start dancing on the tables, people take to their stools and dance under the sun drinking in the atmosphere. As a plane goes over the bar, bringing more party people to the magical Island, the dancing throng cheer. Some choose to dance under the cover away from the sun which shines endlessly down.

You look around and see people of all ages looking on in awe and wonder, taking photographs to take home to show their children and work colleagues.

You know, you just know that what you see around you will live with you forever, and you wil recall the story to your children and grand children with a huge grin that tells it's own story about Bora Bora...........

Well that's the best I can do, I failed Engligh langue & English Literature, I'm sure someone can do it far more justice!!

Be Happy & Enjoy..........
:D :D :D

WOW!!!!!!

Man, if that's Bora Bora, then I want June to come really quickly!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks hunny!!!!

WeLuvIbiza said:
Imagine a beautiful beach with clear blue water, the beach is full of people of all races and nationality. Everyone is smiling, everyone is happy, you can feel something in the air, something peaceful, you can't find a word for this something, but you know it's there.

There is a bar, with high stools around, people buying drinks and laghing and joking around the bar. Further out from the bar are tables where some people are sat peacfully drinking there beers taping thier feet to the music. Ahhhhh, the music, chilled and funky beats are entertaining everyone within a 50 yard radius of the bar, Blue Monday has just found it's way onto the turntable. The people at the tables are no longer tapping their feet, but start dancing on the tables, people take to their stools and dance under the sun drinking in the atmosphere. As a plane goes over the bar, bringing more party people to the magical Island, the dancing throng cheer. Some choose to dance under the cover away from the sun which shines endlessly down.

You look around and see people of all ages looking on in awe and wonder, taking photographs to take home to show their children and work colleagues.

You know, you just know that what you see around you will live with you forever, and you wil recall the story to your children and grand children with a huge grin that tells it's own story about Bora Bora...........

Be Happy & Enjoy..........
:D :D :D
Really nice buddy ;) :p :!:

All the above ( a beautiful description) plus the finest DeutchesMullets und Taches you will ever see

You can catch up on your rest on the beach or just crash out in your room. After a long night on the town I like to eat breakfast, take a nice shower and sleep until 2/3 in the afternoon.

Luly said:
What's the Bora Bora like? Oh, and how much do the clubs charge for letting people in?

I'm going to Playa D'en Bossa from 22/6/03 - 06/07/03 - what's it all like around those times!!!!!????

Bora Bora is a festive spot where all the party lovers come to celebrate in the sun; dancing and cheering as the planes fly over.

The major clubs charge $40-$50 Euro for entry.

Around 22/6/03 - 06/07/03 Playa D'en Bossa is off da hook ;)

My god...

WeLuvIbiza... You just made me fall in love again with Bora Bora...!!!!

:lol: :)

Ibiza Rules!!!

Back