Admission and Re-admission: We Love @ Space

Wallzee

Does anyone know what the rules are for admission and re-admission at Space? I am talking about the We Love opening party on the 9th June. As it goes on for 12 hours I'm guessing you must be able to come and go as you want, but I can't see anything about it in the ticket terms & conditions. The reason I ask is that my friend gets in about 1am that night so I will need to leave the club briefly and come back in with him as I will have the ticket, credit card, hotel keys etc. Will this be allowed? And any ideas on what the last admission time is, in case he is delayed?

Does anyone know what the rules are for admission and re-admission at Space? I am talking about the We Love opening party on the 9th June. As it goes on for 12 hours I'm guessing you must be able to come and go as you want, but I can't see anything about it in the ticket terms & conditions. The reason I ask is that my friend gets in about 1am that night so I will need to leave the club briefly and come back in with him as I will have the ticket, credit card, hotel keys etc. Will this be allowed? And any ideas on what the last admission time is, in case he is delayed?

I'm fairly sure once you are in that's it, if you leave you won't get back in.

i'm checking back with we love to see if it's still the same as the last xx years.

it used to be like that: with a full price ticket you get one passout, but only if you arrived before 9pm the first time.
i'll let you know as soon as they get back to me.

Do you know if you get a passout with an e-ticket bought through the we love website?

ask we love in this case.
i would say probably yes, but only if it's a full price ticket (not an early entry one) and only if you enter the first time before 9pm. but no guarantee on this.

Ok thanks. how do you contact we love? Can't seem to find any way on their website and sent them an fb message but not had reply

Sorry for hijacking your thread but it relates to what you want to know , is Carl cox the same once your in that's it you can't re entry ?

Sorry for hijacking your thread but it relates to what you want to know , is Carl cox the same once your in that's it you can't re entry ?

we love is the only party at space that, under certain conditions, lets you leave and come back.

Back