Adele

Yeah she's cool but only because she's got a mouth like a toilet in interviews and has mainstream appeal. I've never really heard her stuff.

I've not seen the Brits performance or heard any of her albums but she seems like she can sing right?

She might not have the Winehouse panto bit going on but you could always file her under Susan Boyle and look the other way.

Are you listening to Heart FM, hanging out in Wetherspoons and watching too much MTV or something?

Hold on chaps, it's like the sky sports studio in here.

Yes, she is a bit bigger but ffs, are you not sick of cowell identifkit sticks?!

And she writes her own material - or at least constributes.

And the song is catchy, altho caned.

Ok the tax thing was not good, but at least she has some kind of opinion.

(however I went to see AHA last year, and crowded house so may elect to discard my opinions...!)

Hold on chaps, it's like the sky sports studio in here.

Yes, she is a bit bigger but ffs, are you not sick of cowell identifkit sticks?!

And she writes her own material - or at least constributes.

And the song is catchy, altho caned.

Ok the tax thing was not good, but at least she has some kind of opinion.

(however I went to see AHA last year, and crowded house so may elect to discard my opinions...!)

Where did that come from? My issue with her is that she's ubiquitous, not that she's a big unit?

decent singer
seems like an arse of a woman tho

commented recently on paying taxes
that "i don't use public transport because i cant due to my fame"
then other comments regarding public services and her level of usage

All because she had to pay taxes on her £4m income last year

booooo fracking hooo

I personally think she is a quality singer and her albums have been excellent so far.
I have tickets to go and see her in September (which were bought before everyone bummed her brit award performance) however I have now booked Ibiza and won't be able to go. Gutted but then not so much as I cani wait for the White Isle again.

Plus I made a very nice profit on the sale of the ticks :twisted:

I have her new album due to the fact I loved Rolling in the Deep - that and track 2 are the only songs I like on that album. Upbeat numbers.

Slow soppy music doesnt do much for me and sadly that is how I found the rest of the album.

For a second i though that read summit else :eek: :lol:

It wasnt an issue as such, I just suggested if she needed a good shag he/she would probably need to use some. ;) (ive nothing against large units as you put it buckers, in fact in my single days I had been know to have a penchant for the larger lady at times :p )

Yeah, yeah "some of my best shags were fatties":p

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, yeah "some of my best shags were fatties":p

:lol:

Unless this happens

_facesit_300.jpg
:lol:

Back