Adele

Buckley

Anyone else fed up of her? I don't care about her talent, I just want to be able to go into a shop, a pub, a mate's car or somesuch place without hearing her!

How can you not know who Adele is and have the ability to type? Only deaf-blind individuals don't know Adele.

It is her man troubles what inspires her to write.

Please please someone sh** her soon????

Please please someone sh** her soon????

talcum_powder.jpg

OK, google has revealed she has a new album out called 21.

Just watching a video on youtube that has had 91,000,000+ views so I'm guessing she is quite popular!

I still don't get it?? Lol!! I would assume they'd also need a getaway car and a secret address, maybe a new identity I have a feeling she's a Glen Close type.

Lol @ Weluv, I guess thats the beauty of not having to listen to mainstream radio at work? but even for a short while after the Brits my facebook homepage was plastered with statuses and youtube links. I wouldn't bother investigating any further if I were you, however she does have a beautiful voice so if you like depressing songs you might enjoy seeing as you've not experienced the Adele overkill!

The few minutes I listened to were pleasant, she has a lovely sound, but imagine all her tracks sound identical bar the lyrics.

Fortunate thing about only listening to radio in the car is that there are only a handful of songs my station has been able to completely bore me with.

Adele's Rolling in the Deep is not yet one of them. Lovely song.

But I can imagine it getting old if I listened to it too much more.

Fortunate thing about only listening to radio in the car is that there are only a handful of songs my station has been able to completely bore me with.

Adele's Rolling in the Deep is not yet one of them. Lovely song.

But I can imagine it getting old if I listened to it too much more.

I heard a house remix of that song it is ok, but they play her to death here. I go to my ipod so much in the car and office

Can't stand her - either her music or that annoying laugh, which just sounds like a put on attempt at being common. Or her moaning about having to pay tax. Plus her songs make her sound like a proper bunny boiler. :eek:

Most British female acts are cack. Try listening to some Scandanavians (lykke Li, Annie, her out of The Knife...) instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Anyone else fed up of her? I don't care about her talent, I just want to be able to go into a shop, a pub, a mate's car or somesuch place without hearing her!

That ****ing song "In the deep" makes me what to massacre innocent people.

That piece of **** song she sung at the Brits which infected the world for two months may have got to number one for a year, but all it says to me is:

"Even though I'm a exceptionally famous celebrity with loads of money, my ex boyfriend still ****ed off and left me for someone else because i am both rough as a badgers arse and I have a deluded, needy, stalker like personality"

Yeah, nice one.

I'd prefer poverty and obscurity any day of the week.

If I want to hear someone sing about getting dumped I will listen to the Smith's 'I know it's over'. Break up cack for needy teenagers.

Back