Adebayor

Jam Man

...now being blamed for the shooting of the Togo team by Angolan rebels.

Apparently he won at cards and ran the length of the bus to celebrate in front of the gunners...

reg-30310.jpg

246997419_866b15a9f1.jpg

Anybody else notice this?

Watching Adebayor being interviewed on sky sports about the shooting incident in angola, Why was he wearing a polo shirt with a big arsenal badge on it?

bbc news this morning commented that they had loads of emails from people who noticed it, waiting for comments on city websites etc

The official line....

"Adebayor also cast light on his appearance on television in an Arsenal polo shirt yesterday, explaining that he and his teammates had left their luggage as they ran for their lives.

"I had to borrow something to wear," he said. "The first person I asked was my brother who gave me a shirt and I didn't even realise what I was wearing.

"Yesterday I went to sleep in my little sister's room because I didn't realise it was not my room. Everyone is confused about what happened, in our heads, and we don't know what we are doing."

bbc news this morning commented that they had loads of emails from people who noticed it, waiting for comments on city websites etc

unbelievable

the guy's just seen mates murdered in cold blood, is probably traumatised for life and people fuss about what shirt he was wearing >> :oops:

the guy's just seen mates murdered in cold blood, is probably traumatised for life and people fuss about what shirt he was wearing >> :oops:
Proving once again that too many people really have much too little of value in their lives, thus concern themselves with such trivialities :rolleyes:

Back