ACTORS IN IBIZA

stingray

Let's kick off with white isle home owners:

Diana Rigg - in Siesta, Sta Eularia.

Terry-Thomas - Can Talaias hilltop nr Cala Boix - now a wonderful rural hotel.

Denholm Elliott - nr Cala Mastella (I think) home is now an AIDS hospice.

Maria Aitken (disgraced Tory MP and jailbird, Jonathan Aitken's mother I believe) - not sure where, perhaps nr Santa Eularia, which was the UK thespian Med holiday HQ in the 60s and 70s.

Richard Gere was reported to have bought some land for a house between Jesús and Roca Llisa a coupla years back.

michael douglas has supposedly bought ( or put a deposit on) a luxury pad at the top of dalt vila. only trouble is there are some problems with permits and planning permisions. i wonder if he'll drive his car down to the bottom just like the streets of san francisco when he moves in.

richard gere got the idea of having his house built here when he filmed a commercial for a luxury watch (i think) in formentera.

leslie phillips also had/maybe still has ( is he still alive) a house here, again over in the santa eulalia luvvies enclave.

so my advice for anyone who wants to see a load of old hams hanging out together is to visit the bar costa in santa gertrudis.......

The thesp-Ibizan Brit luvvies also included Sid James and even Lawrence Oliver in the late 60s early 70s I believe.

In the 80s Sly Stallone flashed his pecs while wife, and another other famous Dane [Ibiza Girlie take note here] Bridget Neilson got her silicone out for the seagulls.

And still on the Danish front, the esteeeeemed director Lars Von Trier was supposed to be making some kinda reality docu soap last year in Ibiza - though NOT in collaboration with Sky [spits] TV. Any see it?

stingray said:
Maria Aitken (disgraced Tory MP and jailbird, Jonathan Aitken's mother I believe)

actually his SISTER.
6big.jpg

Ibiza-girlie said:
Stingray, yeah that Birgitte Nielsen who married Sly is a total Danish Embarassement. !! haha!

Now she is married to an Italian man ,they have two children and sometimes she's on tv as a guest.
Actually she's a nice person and speaks a very good Italian, but those boobs are out of control :eek: ;)

haha the boobs are totally outta control. She was in Big Brother this year and she showed herself off as a very fragile woman that easily cried and actually came out very sympathic....she was soooo funny, she came into our dressingroom and start to hit on my male dancers (just for fun) they had their pic taken with her and she was very nice ! the media just wrote a lot of crap about her......

I remember seeing Steve Stiffler AKA "The Stiffmeister", from American Pie 1 and 2 and American Wedding, over there in late June this year.

Cheers,

LagunaBeachCA

who cares??!!

people's fascination with celebrity never ceases to amaze me!!

p.s. GET A LIFE!!

Tom Leeds said:
who cares??!!

people's fascination with celebrity never ceases to amaze me!!

p.s. GET A LIFE!!

geez , wrong side of the bed this morning? :confused:

yeah. and the fact celebrity's do my head in!!!

seen alot of these so called celebs acting like complete knobs all summer, esp. puff daddy.

why can't they just stay in the south of france!

Tom Leeds said:

seen alot of these so called celebs acting like complete knobs all summer, esp. puff daddy.

Cause they want to have fun too, and south of France is so funking boring!!! :twisted: 8) ;)

Saint Tropez is so late 80 ´s ! Cant believe that place is still "hot" in celeb´s eyes......I mean, an oridinary coka at a bar will cost you around 8 Euros! it´s beautiful down there, for sure.......but Ibiza is preferred

Tom Leeds said:

haha yeah, me and a load of my worker mates were partying at this remote beach one early morning, and out of the blue puff daddy's yacht come round the corner!! after shouting a load of abuse, he got the message and f*cked off, haha!

Back