ACE RESTAURANT

D

DJ Absynthe

:p

Just got back from my first trip this year to the Isle of Dreams, and HAD to tell you all about the most fantastic restaurant I have ever been to on the island -

La Alta Luna in Es Cubells.

Go and have a meal there!

i don't think you have the name exactly correct but i do know the place from a few years ago. a lovely finca with a swimming pool and garden attached. it's about 20 mins from i-town by car (and you will need a car), just before the turn into the 'village' of es cubells.

Your right about the name...actually I was pleased I remembered it "near enough" !!

We dined there twice recently and it cost about E30 for 3 courses and LOTs of wine and liqeurs.

Its in the middle of nowhere but well worth the visit. Also keep an eye out for the Maitre'D who is amazingly characterful.....

Anyone esle know of anywhere similar worth a visit when I am back in Sept?

Would you recommend it as a nice romantic restaurant to visit with my man on our first night out there ;)

K

Thanks for that IG - definitely gonna give that a whirl, looks 8) So excited now - can't wait!

IG, where is the restaurant and will I need to book a table?

I don't suppose you have a tel no. as well ;)

It'll be nice on our first night not to have to think about finding a good restaurant - we can relax straight into it.

Cheers Bubble - I tried the website on sat and couldn't get it - working fine now so I shall book ;)

Kang, book in advance 3 days at least the place is always packed!

i suggest you try emailing them, thats how i got in touch with them!

El_Diablo said:
no piccy mcrackin??? :eek: :D
today when i was on my way to cala d'hort to enjoy the sunset i remembered this old
thread about l'altra luna and i took this picture for you:

30611284-3631-02000180-.jpg

in case anybody is wondering - the sunset was gorgeous!!
shades.gif

Mc

McRackin said:
El_Diablo said:
no piccy mcrackin??? :eek: :D
today when i was on my way to cala d'hort to enjoy the sunset i remembered this old
thread about l'altra luna and i took this picture for you:

30611284-3631-02000180-.jpg

in case anybody is wondering - the sunset was gorgeous!!
shades.gif

Mc

um, may sound silly here, but would we have gone past that on the journey from san an to airport or not? looks familer

Back