according to the pages here the opening parties

Ibiza-girlie

are usually held in the last 2 weeks of June. Im headed for Ibiza, most likely, on the 22nd of June. Is it a good time to go???

Ibiza-girlie said:
are usually held in the last 2 weeks of June. Im headed for Ibiza, most likely, on the 22nd of June. Is it a good time to go???

i think youv'e answered your own question there.

are you going for 2 weeks??.

if you are.

22nd june for 2 weeks takes you up to the first week of july.

therefore you will get opening parties in them weeks.

Ibiza-girlie said:

I doubt at this stage if any of the promoters even know when they are opening or for some even if they are definitely coming back eg I was speaking to a bloke from Mutiny the other wkend and he said Darren Emerson thinks he's going to bring Underwater back but still tbc so that will be the case for a lot of promoters.

As a guide based on previous years most of the big nights will start to open w/c 14 June.

%Rick said:
Maybe Underwater will join forces with Subliminal again :?:

Nah I don't think so, the reason why they split was cos they both wanted to showcase so many of the different DJs and artists on their label that there just wasn't enough hours in the night to keep everyone happy.

Underwater @ Pacha was a brilliant night while I was there in September. Mutiny and Paul Woolford were world class. It'll be a shame if they don't.

gecko2 said:
Underwater @ Pacha was a brilliant night while I was there in September. Mutiny and Paul Woolford were world class. It'll be a shame if they don't.

Yeah but Pacha probably don't see beyond numbers of people and £££ :rolleyes:

Underwater are taking over the world every release is top notch and Emerson is immense :D

Just for Babs then.....

darren_emerson.jpg

darren_emerson_02.jpg

darren_emerson_03.jpg

Ibiza-girlie said:
So B when are you going and Robo??

i don't know yet I-G.

probably in july, but i am SO tempted to go in sept for the closings.

decisons, decisons... :rolleyes:

hehe important one´s however.... hehe!
July is lovely, i love going in July but this year im getting free tickets again, so I can save some money for shopping and stuff - will be great!

Back