accomodations and beaches ...

J

jenalicious

I want to stay close to Ibiza Town, but I am a little confused as to where exactly to book a hotel/apartment.???
Should I stay on the beach in Figueretes or Playa d' Bossa, or is it better to stay in town (but not be on the water)? Also, which beach is the most lively? Which one has the most action?
Thanks,
Ibiza Virgin
:p

Jet appts are right on Playa den Bossa, you have got Bora Bora on your doorstep and Space is 5 mins walk. Bora Bora goes off every afternoon/evening so you can't go wrong there :D

Figurentes is a quieter by day.

Ibiza Town is nice but it depends if you want to be close to beach, personally I would say that you would be best off in Playa den Bossa if you want it lively!

thanks a lot for the info.

yeah, that's what i was leaning towards - thanks!
jet apartments are already full when we're going to be there (aug. 21-25)
any suggestions for specific websites to book hotels through (the ones with the most availability and best rates too)? also, have you stayed anywhere else there or heard of any specific hotels in playa d'en bossa that are also good?
thanks a million,
j.

Re: thanks a lot for the info.

jenalicious said:
yeah, that's what i was leaning towards - thanks!
jet apartments are already full when we're going to be there (aug. 21-25)
any suggestions for specific websites to book hotels through (the ones with the most availability and best rates too)? also, have you stayed anywhere else there or heard of any specific hotels in playa d'en bossa that are also good?
thanks a million,
j.

You can book holiday direct on this site.

I've only ever stayed in Jet in Playa den Bossa, I'm staying in Bali Beach Appts this Sept in Playa den Bossa and apart from that I have known people who have stayed in Bossa Mar appts in Playa den Bossa.

You're probably best doing a search on this site and it will bring it up loads of options for you.

I'm staying in Playa D'en Bossa this time at the Hotel Playa D'en Bossa which I've heard good reports about (and doesn't have kids staying there) 8)

Back