Accomodation For A Very Little Money !!

A

Anonymous

Hi! I am a 21 year old boy looking for a very cheap accomodtion for just one or two nights. Anyone over there who can provide it? I would be very grateful!

Hola! Soy un chico de 21 años buscando alojamiento para un o dos noches. ¿Hay alguna persona que puede ofrecermelo?

Hallo! Ich bin ein 21jähriger und suche für eine oder zwei Nächte ein sehr günstige Unterkunft. Wer kann mir behilflich sein? Wäre sehr dankbar.

Your best bet is to get yourself checked into a hostel, works out about 10 quid a night.

Sorry, but I can't help you with contact details

If you are on the road that goes down to Coastline cafe, walk back towards San an town and go past the video shop onthe left, then theres a hotel on the next corner, very cheap and pretty good rooms, the reception guy is brilliant and very helpful. Should be about 12E a night :)

we do have some hostals (click hotel above) on our site which could provide what you are looking for

N8 said:
If you are on the road that goes down to Coastline cafe, walk back towards San an town and go past the video shop onthe left, then theres a hotel on the next corner, very cheap and pretty good rooms, the reception guy is brilliant and very helpful. Should be about 12E a night :)

Don’t mean to be picky but there are quite a few roads leading to Coastline – which one ya on about? :p

Back