Accomodation for 4-6 weeks

jonesyboy1983

I am leaving my job as a lawyer here in Scotland on 30 June and decided that before I head straight into another, I'm gonna hit Ibiza for 4-6 weeks.

Obviously will be doing a bit of clubbing, however will be more of a chilled holiday for half the time and I have already found a gym I hope to attend everyday (as I type this it seems redic mind you!).

As for accomodation, dont really want to stay slap bang in the middle of everything, something just outside Ibiza town would be good. Also wonder whether to get an apartment or a villa, although I have a feeling a villa to myself may be just out of my budget!

Also would be looking to hire a car.

Any advice would be good as to where to look, what prices, etc and generally any other info would be much appreciated.

Been to Ibiza 3 times before but basicallty drank all the time so never really explored the island and got my bearings!

Cheers in advance!

Ross
user_online.gif
progress.gif

I am leaving my job as a lawyer here in Scotland on 30 June and decided that before I head straight into another, I'm gonna hit Ibiza for 4-6 weeks.

Obviously will be doing a bit of clubbing, however will be more of a chilled holiday for half the time and I have already found a gym I hope to attend everyday (as I type this it seems redic mind you!).

As for accomodation, dont really want to stay slap bang in the middle of everything, something just outside Ibiza town would be good. Also wonder whether to get an apartment or a villa, although I have a feeling a villa to myself may be just out of my budget!

Also would be looking to hire a car.

Any advice would be good as to where to look, what prices, etc and generally any other info would be much appreciated.

Been to Ibiza 3 times before but basicallty drank all the time so never really explored the island and got my bearings!

Cheers in advance!

Ross
user_online.gif
progress.gif

Interesting story Ross, just wondered why someone with a successful career ahead of them as a lawyer wants to pack it all in?.....having said that ive thought about it a number of times but my current financial and family commitments would make that very easy.

I assume by your list of wants your comming over with a lot of money as the thought of a Villa or apartment for 6 weeks plus car hire plus living costs is a lot of dosh in July to August:)

if you on your own.would would be better just booking a flight and hotel diy.but you are looking at 65 to 75 euro a night.

Interesting story Ross, just wondered why someone with a successful career ahead of them as a lawyer wants to pack it all in?.....having said that ive thought about it a number of times but my current financial and family commitments would make that very easy.

I assume by your list of wants your comming over with a lot of money as the thought of a Villa or apartment for 6 weeks plus car hire plus living costs is a lot of dosh in July to August:)

I enjoyed law but was doing some of my own property dealings on the side and fortunately made a few pounds out of that. Going to be doing that plus a few other things full time, but before getting the head down am looking to chill for 6 weeks. Hoping to train every day and whilst I am there, there will be people I know on the island roughly half of the time so will get my fill of clubs also!

In an ideal world would like something not too busy but not too far out. Doesnt have to be plush but if I had one thing I would like, would be british tv (hopefully sky!) in the apartment.

Back