Accommodation

Shaunie

Hi, I'll be over in Ibiza tomorrow and hopefully be there til the end of the season. I've only got accommodation sorted for a few nights at first and was wondering if anyone had any tips on finding somewhere to stay? I've asked on some workers pages but had no replies. I've been told to ask around and speak to other workers when I arrive but are there other ways to go about getting myself set up somewhere? Or does anyone here know anyone right now that is looking for a roommate?

Just be careful..its silly season outoutnow there now and people will promise sun,moon and.stars..try find some a little out from the resorts but on a bus route,ask some local bars or restaurants have they accommodation available..

Just be careful..its silly season outoutnow there now and people will promise sun,moon and.stars..try find some a little out from the resorts but on a bus route,ask some local bars or restaurants have they accommodation available..
I didn't think about asking bars or restaurants so I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Back