Accommodation wanted!!!!

Sunkid

Me and my friend are planning on coming over to Ibiza on 31st July or 1st August for a week but are finding it really difficult to find any accommodation at a reasonable price! Im a male, shes female, both 26 and been to Ibiza loads of times but normally in larger group. Happy to stay in Ibiza town/San antonio/playa den bossa or Figurettes.
If anyone can help please let us know. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
well you have picked the dearest time to go.i cannot even see a cheap place to stay for you.looked on all sites i have.and your looking at well over a grand.thats h/b.

I got mine on alpharooms.com - Im going 28th Jul to 4th Aug. Only paid £260 inc. flight.

Me and my friend are planning on coming over to Ibiza on 31st July or 1st August for a week but are finding it really difficult to find any accommodation at a reasonable price! Im a male, shes female, both 26 and been to Ibiza loads of times but normally in larger group. Happy to stay in Ibiza town/San antonio/playa den bossa or Figurettes.
If anyone can help please let us know. :)

I have the same problem, same dates aswell! I found one on thomson for around 400 each half board, flying from bournemouth too... Hope this helps.

Lara :)

Back