A set from Heaven...

Becki

Please, please, please, if anyone knows the name of the fantastic (oriental-looking) DJ who played at Amnesia's NYE party last week, can they tell me? He played such an original, imaginative set and had me dancing for 5 hours - this guy is set to be a STAR, whoever he may be... :rolleyes:

Yep the one and only Amnesia in Ibiza... normally tend to avoid it during the summer but I would seriously consider going back next NY for sure as the island was rocking - DC10 was great too!

Becki said:
Yep the one and only Amnesia in Ibiza... normally tend to avoid it during the summer but I would seriously consider going back next NY for sure as the island was rocking - DC10 was great too!

We shudda popped over from Barcelona for DC10 :rolleyes:

That's what I wanted to say NITEFLY but thought it was a bit too cheeky!

Don't know if he plays at DC10 cause it's the first time I'd seen him, although we thought it might possibly be Aldrin (from Zouk in Singapore) because musically their styles were quite similar...

Becki said:
That's what I wanted to say NITEFLY but thought it was a bit too cheeky!

Don't know if he plays at DC10 cause it's the first time I'd seen him, although we thought it might possibly be Aldrin (from Zouk in Singapore) because musically their styles were quite similar...

There is a DJ who I have seen a few times at DC10 who sounds like it could be the same bloke and I thought he was fab, but I never found out who it was...........so I'm not much help really am I :confused: :lol: ;)

Don't worry Barbie, any info is better than none! Hopefully someone will be able to enlighten me - have also tried to look on Amnesia's website but they don't seem to have one (unless anyone knows any different?!)

Back