a really, really important question

DJ Biff said:
have any of the boys on this site ever grown a moustache??

Yup, had one for years but it was with the full goatee thing. Got bored, decided to shave it all off now, people say I look years younger.

DJ Biff said:
have any of the boys on this site ever grown a moustache??

djb

Hey wot about the girls??? Have any of the girls grown a moustache!!! euch

klingclubber said:
can't say most girls would admit to that one Harri!
so NO way from me, am i lying though :?: ;)

Wot do u think Jolene and Immac are for then???? LOL

klingclubber said:
ha ha ha LOL

true very true, i also heard from a friend through a friend that electrolysis works! hehee ;)

Or industrial strength sellotape!!!

This is quite interesting because sometime last year there was an urgent appeal from some tv company ( channel 5?) looking for ladies who had unwanted hair problems. you know the type of thing, spilling out of your bikinis and everywhere. For some reason it was vital that this documentary should be filmed here in Ibiza - possibly to add to the sophisticated media image that the island has. Presumably the post is still in existence on here somewhere. Robo, could you find it if you have a spare 6 or so hours, and inspector Mcrackin, do you have any photos?

how about this one? :lol:

images

no

have a goatie every now and then but no tash....not my thing

sort of on the same topic, can anyone name five MODERN footballers with a full beard? if so what about a 'tasher?

i certainly can't, it just shows you. guaranteed they will rear their ugly heads in the fashion stakes again though!

hi again BTW!

ferg.

fergie said:
sort of on the same topic, can anyone name five MODERN footballers with a full beard?

modern players.............good one.

legwinski at fulham has normal got a full moses effort
at fulham claus jensen has had a trimmed beard for a few years
mcfadden has had his facial hair too long for it to be seen as growth
jonathan greening has a similar beard to mcfadden
olaf mellberg at villa.

there's 5 for ya ferg

Back