A Man I Saw Yesterday

russ

Just got back, will do a review later when im less tired. not been to bed yet. went to Space yesterday then straight to the airport at 8am this morning.

Just thought id share with you this:
At about 4.30am, Felix Da Housecat is tearing the inside of space to pieces, never known it with soooo much energy in there. Anyway, the tune coming into the mix has Mr Diddy doing his Lets Get Up and Lets Get Ill thing and we thought, well, Felix did do a remix of this so he is probably entited to play it.

A blast of smoke, the smoke clears, there standing in front of the DJ booth, looking like the coolest man alive was our dear friend Puff Daddy. He p.a'd his track ( which consisted solely of him shouting Lets Get Up and Lets Get Ill over and over again), lit up a huge cigar and was gone.

I suspect he will be doing this alot this coming week.

laters

rustywoo said:
Just got back, will do a review later when im less tired. not been to bed yet. went to Space yesterday then straight to the airport at 8am this morning.

Just thought id share with you this:
At about 4.30am, Felix Da Housecat is tearing the inside of space to pieces, never known it with soooo much energy in there. Anyway, the tune coming into the mix has Mr Diddy doing his Lets Get Up and Lets Get Ill thing and we thought, well, Felix did do a remix of this so he is probably entited to play it.

A blast of smoke, the smoke clears, there standing in front of the DJ booth, looking like the coolest man alive was our dear friend Puff Daddy. He p.a'd his track ( which consisted solely of him shouting Lets Get Up and Lets Get Ill over and over again), lit up a huge cigar and was gone.

I suspect he will be doing this alot this coming week.

laters

PMSL :lol: I read last week that P Diddy was on his yacht off San Tropez so I figured he'd be making the trip round the Med onto Ibiza :rolleyes: :confused: :p

Sorry but the guy is a complete knob. Saw him when he turned up at Cream a couple of years ago and he was acting like a complete idiot. :evil:

Back