A long shot to find somebody called richard,25th - 2nd June, den boss

sophie84

This is a total long shot but i was out in Ibiza last week and saw this guy at garlands on wed and cream on thursday. Me and my mate spoke to him at cream when it finished. His name was Richard, he owned a white ibiza rocks belt and was staying near bora bora in den bossa. my mate had a fan at eden and was fanning him and his mate. they spoke with southern accents.

At cream he was wearing white trainers, red t shirt, white ibiza rocks belt, and denim shorts

I would love to find this guy so if you have any clues to who he is let me know!!

Where can I get a white ibiza rocks belt,have been looking for ages? Already have denim shorts,but would be nice to finish off outfit properly...:confused:

This is a total long shot but i was out in Ibiza last week and saw this guy at garlands on wed and cream on thursday. Me and my mate spoke to him at cream when it finished. His name was Richard, he owned a white ibiza rocks belt and was staying near bora bora in den bossa. my mate had a fan at eden and was fanning him and his mate. they spoke with southern accents.

At cream he was wearing white trainers, red t shirt, white ibiza rocks belt, and denim shorts

I would love to find this guy so if you have any clues to who he is let me know!!

id say she was alright :lol::lol:

Is this him?

Another long-shot, but just in case ... Try having a look at the pictures from those club nights you were at on dontstayin.com and tilllate.com

You never know, he might have had his photo taken. If he's registered you'll be able to get intouch with him that way.

Like I said, a long-shot, but good luck.

Why dish out more advice when I have quite obviously solved the conundrum?

This is quite clearly the guy she is talking about! It's feckin obvious, open those eyes!

fatjorce.jpg

Nothing actually happened.

He was dancing next to us all night at Garlands on the wed night and I kind of noticed him. He always came back to where we were dancing. His mates talked to us briefly. Then we saw him again at cream and he was always there again, he asked me if i was at eden the night before and couple other questions. At the end i tried to talk to him more but was getting dragged out by my friends.

It was very strange, like we both wanted to talk to each other more but were too shy. Really annoying! and i think the fact i knew so little bout him has made me want to find out!

x

Nothing actually happened.

He was dancing next to us all night at Garlands on the wed night and I kind of noticed him. He always came back to where we were dancing. His mates talked to us briefly. Then we saw him again at cream and he was always there again, he asked me if i was at eden the night before and couple other questions. At the end i tried to talk to him more but was getting dragged out by my friends.

It was very strange, like we both wanted to talk to each other more but were too shy. Really annoying! and i think the fact i knew so little bout him has made me want to find out!

x

You wanted some OINKY OINK *WINK WINK* dint you... :p LOL

Back