A few questions

God no - Kev & Perry - NOOOOO!

Nah it's gonna be superb all round, can't wait to get on those dancefloors and strut my stuff!

Toffer said:
15 days till Cream opening and me 30th Birthday - was nice of em to lay on Oakenfold at the last minute especially for me - wonder how they new he was my favourite DJ!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol:

I had my 30th last month in Cream in Liverpool and the lovely Cream peeps gave me Tiesto and PVD and also let me in for nowt which was good of them :D

Happy Birthday for the 19th, might see you there :D

andivokes said:
klingclubber said:
Have a think about what you WANT to do, there are many sights and probably the best way of finding them all is a little gem called "the rough guide to ibiza and formentera".

This being the afformentioned guide, revised fof 2k3!

Scottish-Helen Said

""I had my 30th last month in Cream in Liverpool and the lovely Cream peeps gave me Tiesto and PVD and also let me in for nowt which was good of them

Happy Birthday for the 19th, might see you there""

Tiesto and PVD - that is cool!!!! (My perfect line up woult be Tiesto, Oaky, PVD, Tall Paul and AVB so you did well there and between us we've nearly got the lot for our Birthdays!)

Technically my Birthday is the 20th of June, but then again Technically Cream is on the 20th anyway - so I'll see you there!

Noticed you only live a couple miles up the road from me - I'm a Marlow bloke now!

It's a small world n all that

Toffer
[/quote]

Toffer where are ya flying from .. and what time do you arrive in Ibiza on the 15th? Just so I can be forewarned of mad man shouting NNNNNNNNGHHHHHHHHH int he airport ... (grin)

He He, :lol:

I'm flying from Gatwick at 6:30am (OUCH!!!!!!!)

Were all piling in a taxi from Reading at about 3:30am (Double Ouch!)

then we have the comedy trip in the hire car to find our villa!!!!

Knowing our lot, I'll end up on top of the mountain (Sa Talia) trying to see If I can spot our villa!!!

What about yourself? Have you got a similarly riduculous flight time!

You'll never believe the time our flight goes ....

yep .. 23.59

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

.. actually .. I'm quite looking forward to going with Twentys ... I wonder if we'll get special service from the Rep cos he/she thinks we are from Head Office? *Snigger*

Nah, that's cool mate!

You'll get to Ibiza in the dark and can look forward to waking up to the Sun (+ you don't have to get up in the middle of the f**king night to go to an airport where everything is shut!!!)

It's going to be really funny getting on a plane with loads of young pups!

I've got six screaming kids to look after (well Ok they are a little older than most at 24-28 but still kids nevertheless)!!!!!!!

My flight time is particularly silly - but I was working on the premise that I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before anyway!!!

I am really starting to wish the next week into oblivion - I'd kill to be boarding my flight right now!

Toffer said:
I've got six screaming kids to look after (well Ok they are a little older than most at 24-28 but still kids nevertheless)!!!!!!!

HA HA HA ! Sounds fun! They'll be taking you on as a Club 18-30 Rep Toffer .. watch it!

They'd never let me do that

I'd be like - forget these exscursions, give us a shout if you need anything.

"Im off to club ????? tonight so you lot can tag along if you like!

I won't hassle any of you, but in return I expect to be left alone!

If you do have any questions, buy me a beer and I'll spin you some bullsh*t"

So I don't think I'd last very long :lol: :lol:

Toffer said:
My flight time is particularly silly - but I was working on the premise that I wouldn't be able to sleep the night before anyway!!!

I am really starting to wish the next week into oblivion - I'd kill to be boarding my flight right now!

I bet you've got quite a civilised return time though if you are leaving in the morning.

Time is dragging by so slowly at the moment it's horrible. I've also handed in my notice in my current job so tha'ts making it seem even longer.

Well not as bad as the way out!

We have to check in at 8:30am on the 22nd which aint too bad!

Might as well stay up all night to be fair!

Back