A few newbie questions...

kitkat

Me and the other half are going to Ibiza this Wednesday night(damm 2330 flight) for 7 days, and looking at the listings for club nights on this site the ones that appeal are Pacha 30th Annivaersary on the Firday, and Release Yourself at Pacha on the Monday, Im into funky house, a'la Roger Sanchez' style of music and would appreciate any recommendations on other nights for us try out.

Also, just as a query, how much would you realistically advise taking with us(money wise... )for 7 nights, bearing in mind we would probably do 3 club nights.

Thanks for your replies in advance guys.

Well, you got:

- Sundays at Space :p

- Hed Kandi at El Divino on Saturday's

- Defected at El Divino on Sunday's

- Underwater at Pacha on Tuesday

- Subliminal at Pacha on Wednesday

- Soul Heaven at Pinup on Wednesday

Ok, Underwater and Subliminal are a little 'tougher' style but you have the legendary Funky Room ;)

Would like to go to Roger on Monday but will be too battered after doing Space and El Divino on the Sunday.

We are doing Space/El Divino on Sunday, Pinup on Tuesday for Garlands and Subliminal on Wednesday at Pacha. The others nights will just be nice restaurants and bars in Ibiza town ;)

We're taking £1200 which should be ample, especially with not clubbing every night. However, i think you could manage on say £800-£900. Don't be left short though when you're out at night :confused:

Enjoy

:D

i have went for a week for the end of june,

went to:

we love sundays @ space
gallery & clockwork orange @ eden (had free tickets else wouldnt of gone)
subliminal @ pacha
cream @ amnesia

i spent £350-400 and didnt really struggle, however didnt really buy to many drinks in the big clubs as i would of spent a lot more, just went up west end first!

You could quite easily spend all week in Pacha :D but i think Space on either sunday or after Manumission and of course Manumission are must dos

Im also off on wednesday for 7 days and im taking a grand but plan to go clubbing every night, perhaps sometimes twice :eek: , so you should need no more than 500

Mitsumadness said:
You could quite easily spend all week in Pacha :D but i think Space on either sunday or after Manumission and of course Manumission are must dos

Im also off on wednesday for 7 days and im taking a grand but plan to go clubbing every night, perhaps sometimes twice :eek: , so you should need no more than 500

"EVERY night"?!!

Yikes, youre gonna need another week off to recover.

My main priority is the Monday night at pacha with Roger S, the other half would like to go to Space, but i get the impression its best in the daytime, and ive always liked being wasted in the daytime, which means should we go at night we're gonna be waaaaaaste for the Monday night....

Decisions, decisions...

Thanks for the replies btw peeps.

Thanks for the replies and suggestions guys. Don't think we will be able to do any of the Wednesday nights as we fly home at 4 in the morning on Thursday, I really don't think we will be feeling too good if we have been out all night :eek: .
Think we will be taking about £400-£500 and we will just have to survive on it!!

to save money while you are out there make use of the supermarkets for drinks whilst your getting ready. £500-600 will be plenty.
see you in pacha on the friday we are flying out tomorrow!!

I would really recommend Miss Moneypennys at El Divino on Tuesdays. The other half and I went last year and had a great time the club is gorgeous, and quite intimate compared to ome of the others on the island, plus the views of Ibiza town from the terrace are are stunning.

Last year we were there for just over a week and spent about £450 each(I think!!)

Have a great holiday

I done Manumission and Cream and I spent £440 in 1week although I was H/B as well.

Back