A Favour from a Local?

eclipse15

Hey folks,

Just wondered if anyone on the island might be able to help me out? I’m doing a postcard wall in my depressing home office, and I’d love to get hold of 6-8 Ibiza ones to go up there. Ideally a mix of club/sunset/views type thing.

Would any of you kind folk be willing to stick some in the post to the UK for me (if anywhere is selling at the mo...)? Would obviously cover the cost of the cards, envelope and stamps as well as few extra of your European currency to get yourself a couple of cañas as well.

Let me know if possible :)

Hey folks,

Just wondered if anyone on the island might be able to help me out? I’m doing a postcard wall in my depressing home office, and I’d love to get hold of 6-8 Ibiza ones to go up there. Ideally a mix of club/sunset/views type thing.

Would any of you kind folk be willing to stick some in the post to the UK for me (if anywhere is selling at the mo...)? Would obviously cover the cost of the cards, envelope and stamps as well as few extra of your European currency to get yourself a couple of cañas as well.

Let me know if possible :)
Think of the times you've walked past the racks of them in Cafe Mambo full of them!

When I see the postcards with the nude models, they always seem dated (early 90s hair). I always wonder how old those people are today...

I also wonder if the picture was even taken in Ibiza.....
If they ever go on holiday and see their own photo....

You see thousands upon thousands of postcards, taken from all over the world. But I've never known or heard of anyone who's been "caught" on one (ie beach or hotel shots)!!

Back