A Dublin Boy in Ibiza - My awesome 5 days !!

Dublin Born

Thursday 3rd July

OK where do I start. Been back now just over a week and am just starting to feel back to normal. Here we go. Arrived in Ibiza at about 9.00am Thursday 3rd July after travelling through the night. Got to the Jet about 9.30 but had to wait until 13.00 before we got a room. Went and got a bed on the beach by bora bora (oh it was good to be back). Tried to sleep but felt like a kid at Christmas and was staring at the decks waiting for the music to start. 11.30 am , a memorable time in my life time (well at least for this year) coz that’s when it all kicked off . HOUSE MUSIC AT BORA BORA , yeaaaahhhhhh!!!!!!!

Stayed there throwing shapes till about 2.00 and then checked in . This time I did grab a few hours sleep. Got back to Bora Bora for 5ish. A glorious sight it was, Bora Bora packed with people giving it max. Bumped into Robder of this forum after I recognised his photo. Mad hair man !!! Me and my friend met a few girls there and arranged to meet up later at Cream at Amnesia. Now I am not a trance fan so I stuck to the House room and I have to say it was very disappointing. The room was no where near full. Andy carroll played a poor set and the sound system was poor. But saying that I still had a good night (I know it doesn’t make much sense) We met up with the four London girls and had a blast with them . I’ll just call them the “Muntology Gang”.
The nuttiest bunch one could ever meet

Friday 4th July
Went to space on Friday morning . Brandon Block and Alex P were on and played a stormer. I had a few words with Brandon and he seemed like a cool guy. He likes to party party .These guys look like they are having as good a time as the clubbers. Spiderman made an appearance after his theme tune stunned everyone into a trance wondering what the hell is this all about.
Spiderman did his thing on the podium and then it all kicked off again. Excellent set , excellent time !!!!!!

Back to bed for a few hours and then back to bora bora for DJ GEE ( he is a great DJ). Had a small mishap with friend in bora bora and went to hospital for some stitches (cut his foot on glass) missed the scheduled meeting in Pacha for dinner with other forum members (sorry redbird) Hit the base bar for pre club drinks.. Has anybody met Vicky that works there. Gorgeous, friendly blonde girl with legs carved in heaven he he !! Got well in the mood for Pacha.
Oh Pacha !!! what a club. Morales played a storming set followed by Tongy. Another good set but Morales stole the show for me. Didn’t leave the dance floor for about 5 hours. I just love Pacha. The most beautiful club in the world.

Saturday 5th July

At this stage I was beginning to feel pretty tired as I think I had about 5 hours sleep total since Wednesday. Hit the sack at about 10.00am and yee ha! Got a solid 3 hours. Intention was to take it easy tonight and get rested for Sundays at space. This seemed like a good idea but of course i ended up hitting El devino. Hed kandi was a good happy house night. It doesn't take much to get me going. The DJ was a complete nut. He spent the night shouting at evryone on the dance floor. I love a DJ that gets right into it. I reccomend this night. It's full of alot of pretty wannabees but the music is spot on.

Sunday 6th July

Oh sunday has arrived and i am not as energy charged as i should be. But i know it won't take alot to recharge the batteries. Hit the terrace at 3.00pm. Now this was my first time at Sundays at Space and for anyone who has not been, two words "Bleepin Awesome". This was the best clubbing experience i ever had and an event i will never forget. The athmosphere is untouchable. I think i might fly out for the closing party just for two days.

I had an amazing time , met some great people and just loved it :lol:

adios and thanks again to all the guru's on here. Your welcome in Dublin anytime

What a GREAT review - I felt like I was there with you! ;)

Have you hooked up with the girl that's looking for you on the other
topic?

Glad you had a great time matey bubbles, I'm there on 3rd Sep and
will giving my review when I get back.

Lots a love

Natasha .xxxx

sounds amazing - bet ya didn't want to come home after just 5 days though!!!

xpander said:
What a GREAT review - I felt like I was there with you! ;)

Have you hooked up with the girl that's looking for you on the other
topic?

Glad you had a great time matey bubbles, I'm there on 3rd Sep and
will giving my review when I get back.

Lots a love

Natasha .xxxx

thanks.
huh ? what do you mean what girl

a girl has posted a message about you this morning saying you were a hotty!!!

oops. I have just seen it. Not as hot as you. i love your hair :confused:
I haven't been on in a while as my body has felt like i ran 10 marathons. I know who it is and i am a little embarrased. I'm Even too tired to check PM's. Wigs your in big trouble, ha!!!

expander your making me jealous about september. I swear Ibiza is not good for you. I'm a bleepin depressed moran since i came home

Hed Kandi

Interested to see your review of the Hed Kandi night, which dj was it playing?

Dublin Born said:
oops. I have just seen it. Not as hot as you. i love your hair :confused:
I haven't been on in a while as my body has felt like i ran 10 marathons. I know who it is and i am a little embarrased. I'm Even too tired to check PM's. Wigs your in big trouble, ha!!!

expander your making me jealous about september. I swear Ibiza is not good for you. I'm a bleepin depressed moran since i came home

how come you're embarassed - spill all!!!!

prog_babe said:
who was your first comment directed to - about the hair??

directed at you. Don't mind me i am talking shite, just joking. But you have lovely eyes.

I am embarassed by wigs comments thats all . Nothing to report you gossip mongers

Re: Hed Kandi

ME said:
Interested to see your review of the Hed Kandi night, which dj was it playing?

Matt Collins, Paul Wilkins, , StoneBridge + Hatty Lovehearts

These were the guys that were on. I don't know which DJ was the specific mad one but it really was a quality party house night.

Back