a drink for 2 euros?

J

jsmith4519

i heard somewhere that on certain nights in pacha ( i think) all the drinks are 2 euros? is this right seems a bit strange to me considering its normally about 20 for something decent

i don't think so, the only nights that they could be is on the special flower party nights, but i doubt it...

cheers robo, i had hopes of a cheap night but they have been dashed...oh well

you'll get plenty of cheap nights down the west end in san an, but other than that ibiza and cheap nights don't really happen

yeah i will be heading in to west end as we staying just up from that, i think its gonna be get pissed first then into clubs other wise the £1200 i taking will last about 3 days judgeing by the drink prices in clubs, i thought u were anti west end?

yeah i am!
but if people want cheap drinks then that is the only place to go really, unless you wanna go to local spanish bars,

but yeah i don't like the west end

fair point a lot of people dont...i guess u and barbie etc dont stay in san an, where do u head out to

i stay in my parents apartment in cala Llonga, its a family resort near santa eularia... so i just generally go into ibiza, amnesia etc, i do venture to san an, but just the sunset strip mainly...

escuse my ignorance but what is the sunset strip? i can only guess its by the fountains and the egg....i sat in a cafe there last year and just relaxed nice

the sunset strip is where everyone goes to watch the sunset. cafe del mar, mambo's, savannah are there...

ahh yes i know it although didnt get to delmar last time...think i will have a look on the sun i get tyhere, whats best time to go there ?

lol good point andy,,,is it not any good in the afternoon to chill out

you can normally till when its seting. One would guess it by seeing that the sun is low, its getting a bit darker and cooler. hehehe!!

last time drinks were 2 euros at pacha was prolly in 1982....mmmmmm but good thought..it made me a smile for a second

i was 2 then!! no good for me, it was a nice idea i read it somewhere but obviosly i was being over optimistic

pacha4life said:
last time drinks were 2 euros at pacha was prolly in 1982....mmmmmm but good thought..it made me a smile for a second

(whispers) they didnt have euros in 1982!

;) you know what i mean...i was just guessing the price anyways...hahah i was 5..
nik

Back