A Change of Scenery

euan

Hi,

I have been coming to Ibiza for the past six years and have always lived in San Antonio, I am heading over again this year (with the g/f this time) and quite fancy a change in living conditions and location, something a bit different.

Can anyone recommend some nice apartments, good view, comfortable etc. Also open to options on the location, we will still be going out every night but after six years in San Antonio it could be time to try somewhere else.

Much appreciated.

Euan

If you have been to Ibiza at least six times you must have seen somewhere that you liked the look of ?
Where have you been,there is plenty that is different to San An,also plenty of differences in San An.

Hi,

I have been coming to Ibiza for the past six years and have always lived in San Antonio, I am heading over again this year (with the g/f this time) and quite fancy a change in living conditions and location, something a bit different.

Can anyone recommend some nice apartments, good view, comfortable etc. Also open to options on the location, we will still be going out every night but after six years in San Antonio it could be time to try somewhere else.

Much appreciated.

Euan

You never fancied PDB or Figueritas?

Back