_____ WE LOVE's new opening and closing times_____

I've only looked at line ups in the last 3 years. I've never really felt the need to before that luckily because I'm very impatient (as you can tell!)

... now it's a nice 12hrs thing, 7pm - 7am.
nice ?
so ****ing stupid !!
(almost) nobody will go to space at 7pm.
that time most people just returned from the beach and will sit in their hotelrestaurants
for dinner ...

we love WAS all about the SUNSETTERRACE -
don´t understand why they don´t start the SUNSETTERRACE at 4.30pm with some TOP-dj !?!

yeah icey, we all loved the sunset terrace on sunday afternoons. but let's face it - it's the past. it might have worked if they had put some big name DJs early on, but they didn't and so it got more and more into a night time party only. and speaking of the opening party, the line up looks amazing!

I just bought one of the promotional €20 tickets, the catch being you have to be in before 9pm. Do you think with the new opening times we'll still be allowed a pass out?

They won't be doing passouts before 9 but they should be as the lineups are looking pretty gash this year. Jury is still out until they release the final lineups but I'm not holding my breath for anybody special. I can see we love getting hammered by kehakuma and Ushuaia this year. I think the big cheesy Frenchman playing on Mondays could affect their numbers too.

I agree that the lineups are looking pretty rubbish this year, I actually think this might be my first year since 2003 that I wont bother with We Love, time to find something new

Wishful thinking I suppose :oops:. Last year we arrived around 9 and were allowed a pass out if we were back by 12. Was really handy as it turned out there wasn't anyone worth seeing until midnight so we could nick out for a cheap drink.

Wishful thinking I suppose :oops:. Last year we arrived around 9 and were allowed a pass out if we were back by 12. Was really handy as it turned out there wasn't anyone worth seeing until midnight so we could nick out for a cheap drink.

Can't see this happening, they will be wanting to steer the punters away from Ushuaia with this 20 euro incentive...

Back