_____ WE LOVE's new opening and closing times_____

They won't be doing passouts before 9 but they should be as the lineups are looking pretty gash this year. Jury is still out until they release the final lineups but I'm not holding my breath for anybody special. I can see we love getting hammered by kehakuma and Ushuaia this year. I think the big cheesy Frenchman playing on Mondays could affect their numbers too.

Lol I just had the exact conversation, i'm going solo again this year but someone I now is coming out for August Bank hold weekend and they would like to go to Ushuaia Sunday & Monday! I know you can do both but it's interesting that's where some clobbers heads are right now! :confused:

guys - here's confirmed info from we love: no passouts at all this year, no matter what ticket you buy.

full line ups will get released in the second week of may by the way.

I agree that the lineups are looking pretty rubbish this year, I actually think this might be my first year since 2003 that I wont bother with We Love, time to find something new

how can you tell without having seen the full line ups?

guys - here's confirmed info from we love: no passouts at all this year, no matter what ticket you buy.

full line ups will get released in the second week of may by the way.

EDIT re passouts - not definite yet! will update as soon as we know for sure. sorry guys.

I agree that the lineups are looking pretty rubbish this year, I actually think this might be my first year since 2003 that I wont bother with We Love, time to find something new

agree with that

bora bora sunday followed by we love was an essential part of the holiday, now not fussed by we love at all which is a shame!

Back