_____ new for 2012: IBIZA ROCKS DINER in playa den bossa _____

McRackin

Super Moderator
The brand new Ibiza Rocks Bar - Coming soon to Playa D'en Bossa

The Ibiza Rocks Bar in San Antonio may have only opened in 2010 but with its wide selection of delicious breakfasts, tasty snacks, wholesome meals, thirst-quenching drinks and fabulous cocktails, all served throughout the morning, day and night, it has already built up a reputation as one of the bays must visit locations.

As the original home of the Ibiza Rocks live gigs, the site on which the current bar is based is steeped in moments of genre-defying history. It was largely responsible for reintroducing guitar based music to the island, and the likes of The Arctic Monkeys, The Fratellis, Kasabian, Babyshambles, The Editors and The Kaiser Chiefs have all performed on stage in the intimate environment of the open air bar under the Ibiza Rocks banner. Not only content with this, the list of DJ's to grace the bar reads like a who's who of dance music; Zane Lowe, Annie Mac, Calvin Harris, Erol Alkan, Doorly and Eddie Halliwell have all made regular appearances and kept people dancing on it's neon dancefloor until the early hours of the morning under the moonlit sky.

Taking this history and reputation for quality food, drink and live events we are excited to confirm a new Ibiza Rocks Bar/Diner is planned for Playa D'en Bossa in 2012.

More information will be made available soon but take a look at the awesome concept pictures below and get the latest news by following the Ibiza Rocks Bar on Twitter

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Last edited by a moderator:
first pic looks a little bit like the gemini-buiding ...somewhere across tantra
where raza clubber and other stuff is ... doesn´t look like beachfront or seaview

... or could be the building where delano is ?!?

Last edited by a moderator:
first pic looks a little bit like the gemini-buiding ...somewhere across tantra
where raza clubber and other stuff is ... doesn´t look like beachfront or seaview

... or could be the building where delano is ?!?

Yea that's what I thought that's why I was curious :)

35mjzah.jpg

here it looks a little bit like delano (area).

but a place like this rockbar-thing needs the masses ...
a location for the "lowest common denominator" -
so probably on playaden****ingbossamainstreet :twisted:

:lol: .. well, they're mostly all from Laaandun aren't they ?!

hahaha... now now kimajy... thats not very nice is it... some of them are quite fit too... shame.

Oooooh... T and I were talking last night about that last sunset we saw in October with you... take me back...

(sorry... slightly off of the subject)

Oooooh... T and I were talking last night about that last sunset we saw in October with you... take me back...

Sat outside Savannah ? That was a really beautiful sunset that one. Just felt so right to be there that day. Good times !!

Happy about this! When i stayed in PDB last year we ended up going to San An alot just to go to ibiza rocks bar for food!

35mjzah.jpg

here it looks a little bit like delano (area).

but a place like this rockbar-thing needs the masses ...
a location for the "lowest common denominator" -
so probably on playaden****ingbossamainstreet :twisted:

Not been to the San An one, sounds good for the food though. :D

Back