_____ David Guetta opens a lounge bar at the airport of Ibiza _____

I

icebaer69

is that BAD news or GOOD news ?

"...
DJ David Guetta opens a "lounge bar"
at the airport of Ibiza

04/04/2012

Ibiza Airport Dining expands this summer with two new stores in the boarding area,
an ice cream parlor and an innovative "lounge bar" of the hand of the musician
and DJ David Guetta.

The "lounge bar" is an innovative concept for a place like an airport, which seeks to provide
a unique environment for passengers with three rooms that combine Dining with music
and lighting that vary by time of day, reported Aena a statement.

The restaurant is open under the brand "F *** Me I'm famous" hand of renowned DJ
David Guetta and Cathy Guetta and his wife have 260 square meters in a space
overlooking the airfield and the Park Ses Salines Nature.
The schedule will be adapted to local airport passenger traffic Pitiusan.

Besides ice cream will also be a signature Farggi, in a room of 60 square meters,
which will be marketed artisanal ice cream and pastry

..."
http://ultimahora.es/ibiza/noticia/...n-lounge-bar-en-el-aeropuerto-de-eivissa.html

I'm ok with it if you can order a David Baguetta

here we go :eek: :twisted:

68v6dv.jpg

The entire airport arrivals and baggage reclaim area is pasted with Guetta and Twizy advertising posters right now - even before you go through the door into the terminal you are confronted with the name "Guetta". Wonder if Amnesia will oust him by the time the Season kicks off for real !

The entire airport arrivals and baggage reclaim area is pasted with Guetta and Twizy advertising posters right now - even before you go through the door into the terminal you are confronted with the name "Guetta". Wonder if Amnesia will oust him by the time the Season kicks off for real !

Wish they would! I love cheese, but I like it with wine or after dinner. Not while I'm dancing! :twisted:

The entire airport arrivals and baggage reclaim area
is pasted with Guetta ... advertising posters right now ...
wonder if anyone on his right mind would like to eat a baGUETTA or wtf-ever they will offer ...
surounded by "appetizing" posters like this one ... ==>

:eek:

3149dp5.jpg

... or even THAT one ==>

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :twisted:

20zaczc.jpg

:rolleyes:

"...
New Arrivals

With our island council and tourist department always looking for ways
to attract a better class of tourist, it is splendid news that
a new lounge bar called "F... me I"m Famous"
will be opened at the airport.

Indeed, the sooner the better a visitor arriving on Ibiza is made aware
that he has arrived on an island where culture and civilization
are held in high regard.
:lol: :twisted:

Bert Velthuis

..."
(theibizasun/letters to the editor)

"Indeed, the sooner the better a visitor arriving on Ibiza is made aware that he has arrived on an island where culture and civilization are held in high regard.

With a Guetta poster - P .... M .... S .... L ..... - about as far away from both culture and civilization as it's possible to get !!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a silly thing to say :!:

Hotel Es Vive writes.....

Ibiza unveils the first ever 24 hour lounge bar to be set in an airport... From today you can enjoy one lasst dance before stepping onto your flight ... all courtesy of David Guetta and his team - Only in Ibiza!!!

"...
One last party before before flying
David and Cathy Guetta Ibiza inaugurated in the first dance located
at an international airport

Amanda Ramon | Eivissa | 17/07/2012
The popular DJ David Guetta and his wife Cathy have just inaugurated
the F *** Me I'm Famous Ibiza Lounge Club,
the first dance at an international airport, at least in Spain.

The presentation of the new location before the media took place at noon yesterday
and was attended by the two artists, representatives of AENA (the director of the airport
of Ibiza, Elena Mayoral, and Director of Commercial Services, Jose Manuel Fernandez)
and Area General Manager Europe, Oscar Vela, who have made this project possible.
The event took place with considerable delay and Guetta did not appear
until more than an hour later than planned.

Eivissa, a pioneer
This is a new concept of leisure, unpublished so far in international airports.
Travelers passing through Ibiza lounge will enjoy this club on the first floor of the departures
area
(air area of ​​the airport), a privileged space for the wonderful views it offers
of the Natural Park of Ses Salines.

According to AENA's commercial director, Jose Manuel Fernandez, the new concept
has three premises: "Fits Eivissa meaning today, innovation and provides a benchmark
to identify all consumers."

Meanwhile, Oscar Vela, director of the company areas, offering various services in airports,
believes that "something very special could only be released in Ibiza."
Both believe the initiative will be "a success" and trust in marriage Guetta the best image
of this club, which he classified as "a couple of entrepreneurs."

Different spaces
So, travelers can enjoy one last party before leaving in the middle of dance floor,
or relax in the chill-out louge while sipping a drink or a snack.
Different DJs will recognized by local and vary throughout the day both musical styles
such as lighting to create different environments.
Customers can also buy a souvenir at the F *** Me I'm Famous shop ...

..."
http://ultimahora.es/ibiza/noticia/noticias/local/ultima-fiesta-antes-antes-volar.html

Saw this on the flight home yesterday :(...

Its a different idea, il give them that....

Grumpy looking Security Guards on the doors and F*** me im famous girls a plenty

Back