_____ Danny Whittle Departs Pacha _____

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have an idea what will happen here......hope to blog about it next week.

so do we. if we could "blog" about all that stuff that's already known on the island...there wouldn't be any fun anymore!!

so do we. if we could "blog" about all that stuff that's already known on the island...there wouldn't be any fun anymore!!

Would love to hear your views so why dont you "blog" about it.

Save me doing it......

we just can't for quite obvious reasons

Im not referring to the "we"

I mean your own personal blog. It can easily be anonymous to circumvent the obvious reasons ;)

Dont think many people know about the real reasons behind this.......

It shouldn't always be about being the first with the big reveal though...

Sometimes you just gotta keep it classy!

Can you explain what this means?

in short, 10 years ago or so, all parties in ibiza (well the majority and all the good ones) were run by promoters external to the club.....cream, renaissance, made in italy, clockwork orange, godskitchen, etc, etc.

Pacha under their guidance tore up the rule book and ran things in-house, booked artists direct and pretty much made superstars out of them. now at pacha, there isn't one single external promoter in the old sense and only a few survive on the island (cream, cocoon, we love).

aside from the above, which now everyone has tried to copy, they made pacha go from a legendary club that had 1-2 busy nights a week (Ministry Fridays for example) to a club that had 4-5 nights absolutely heaving. An unquestionable success story.

I reckon there are probably bigger successes yet to come too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back