_____ Blue Marlin's new venue in the Marina of Ibiza _____

McRackin

Super Moderator
We have some spectacular news! It is finally official! We are opening another venue on Ibiza! Is it a beach club? No! It will be a restaurant, lounge bar in the Marina of Ibiza!

522784_10150917567774590_419672425_n.jpg

Grand Opening Blue Marlin Ibiza MARINA (4.7.12)

Blue Marlin Ibiza Marina is the latest hotspot on Ibiza's restaurant scene. Situated in the heart of Marina Nueva, Ibiza's luxurious mooring port, the restaurant will grace the most refined palates.

In the morning at Blue Marlin Ibiza Marina you can enjoy one of the mos
t delicious breakfasts on the island from our terrace or directly on your yacht. Freshly squeezed juices and fruit smoothies, an array of freshly baked croissants and muffins, a choice of full English or Continental breakfast will undoubtedly awake your senses under the glorious sun.

In the evening Blue Marlin Ibiza Marina is a true seafood haven, serving only fish delights, half-portions of the freshest seafood available infused with Mediterranean flavours, from Fruits de Mer with king crab, prawns, oysters and round clams to spicy fresh Tuna Tartar with aged balsamic vinegar, shallots and extra virgin olive oil. We also prepare superb sushi to take-away or enjoy on the terrace. All served up with spectacular views of the majestic yachts, the sparkling sea and hues of blues and pinks in the sky.

doesn't look like my kind of thing...

i think i'd just lower the tone if i was in that video... :lol:

Blue Marlin Ibiza is closed for winter, but Blue Marlin Ibiza Marina is open! You can find us in La Marina Nueva. The BMI Sundays will continue there with a nice brunch!

211153_231989663596177_1130891866_n.jpg

nice ! !

Back