___ We Love... 2010 ___

FrancoBaresi

I went to 'We Love' last year, Sunday 2nd Aug, had a good time, but couldnt help feeling that it could have been better, we didnt get there till 8pm thinking it would be lively by then, but there was no more that 100 people on the sunset terrace at that point, Ulysess was class in fairness, The main Terrace was a bit of a Damp Squib all night.

I really hope it picks up again this year, Back out there on the 8th of August, we always plan our trips around We Love, Fingers crossed!!

def agree with you that sundays last year weren't all that. tues was the best day at space, for carl cox's party.

I heard that Carl Cox is good there, I just love the afternoon/early evening sunset bit of Sundays at Space/Bora Bora, I first went in 1999, it certainly has changed since then, still hopefully it'll pick up again this year! better pills being easily available out there this summer would probably help! :D

The chemicals must have been rather extraordainery if John Ulysses sounded good:lol:

Ha fair play, In fairness mate I don't know a great deal about many of the DJ's playing that day, he just seemed to have the crowd going more than everyone else, especially alfredo at the end.

Too many Pipz in Ibiza this year

His music selection is a bit too cheesy for my tastes im afraid, but I hear his sets in Space are popular allright.

His music selection is a bit too cheesy for my tastes im afraid, but I hear his sets in Space are popular allright.

Yeah that would figure mate, I'm not a educated techno fan mate, just love a good shimmy to house music of all sorts! Roll on the summer! :D

Ha fair play, In fairness mate I don't know a great deal about many of the DJ's playing that day, he just seemed to have the crowd going more than everyone else, especially alfredo at the end.

Too many Pipz in Ibiza this year

the era of cheap and readily available ecstasy is over I'm afraid

Joris Voorn

We Love... Joris Voorn, so much so that we asked him to become a resident for summer 2010. We're very pleased to say he excepted and will be playing 6 exclusive shows for us over the course of the season.

Source: We Love...Facebook

We love space opening party..

cannot find any info on the internet again, but i do remember reading somewhere that part of the line up included...Laidback Luke, Crookers & Steve Aoki. can anyone confirm this for me or give me a link?
Thanks
Dom

Back