___ Tiesto Ibiza 2010 ___

I have visited Privilege on July 12. The place is fantastic. Tiesto night was epic. The night had only one problem. The dj who came on before Tiesto was the word dj I have ever come across. He tried to play some tunes for about two painful hours. It was so bad I and many others were disputing if it is worthy to stay.

As I was walking out of the top outside bar feeling rather disappointed Tiesto came on and the night started. I have been to many Tiesto nights but this one is to remember.

Privilege Tiesto Party time to come

Hello All,

Complete virgin to Ibiza, first time going and only have 3 days there. We bought tickets for Tiesto September 13th Monday. What I dont understand is that it says the club opens and show starts 12:00am 00:00 when am I supposed to go there Monday at midnight like leave hotel Sunday at around 11:00pm or Monday at 11:00pm ? I guess what I`m asking is the party Sunday to Monday or Monday to Tuesday ?

Please help me understand ?

Tiesto plays on Monday night (technically Tuesday morning) so you'd head over there after 11pm on Monday.

Tiesto plays on Monday night (technically Tuesday morning) so you'd head over there after 11pm on Monday.
WOW thank you for a very fast reply. So is it the best time to go for the opening ? Or should I go closer to 2am Tuesday :) ? Is it really worth it to stay till 6am ? Or is it usually just how ever party goes ?

Tiesto at Privilege

Hi there, this is my first post here after reading for aaaaages but never having anything to post :( hope this in the right section, if not i apologise :oops:

Me and my mates are going to see Tiest at Privilege (i know its not many peoples first choice but we want to go to privilege and thats the best night for us!)

what i'm wanting to know if any kind people can help me is : I've purchased tickets off this website and it says you can get in quicker if you tell them you've bought online, does this work? and if so who would i need to tell? the bouncers? and is this other queue any smaller? also whats the best time to go? sorry for all the questions just I've never been to privilege before, the only ibiza club I haven't done :rolleyes: so don't have a clue what to expect with regards queues and stuff

Thanks and I hope you can help me

There's a separate queue for people who have bought tickets online - it's not always the shortest, though it depends when you arrive at the club.

If you go about 1 you shouldn't have to wait long as the queues are usually at their longest at around 2-3am.

Not sure when Tiesto starts, it depends on how long his set is - maybe 3am (give or take an hour.)

There's a separate queue for people who have bought tickets online - it's not always the shortest, though it depends when you arrive at the club.

If you go about 1 you shouldn't have to wait long as the queues are usually at their longest at around 2-3am.

Not sure when Tiesto starts, it depends on how long his set is - maybe 3am (give or take an hour.)

great, thanks for the fast reply :D

Back