___ Pure Pacha 2010 ___

cris

Me and the girlfriend where planning on going on Friday 30th July... Which is Pure Pacha! DJ's Chuckie, Sidney Samson..... Anyone any ideas if this will be a good night? I love any type of house music, but she is quite mainstream/funky when it comes to music!

Any advice guys?

Eugh. Not for me.

But I guess some people like endless remixes of 'I'm in Ibiza, BITCH!'

Chucky is awful.

Personally if i was choosing a night to go to Pacha i would choose Defected or the Swedes. Tuesdays looks good too. If you're going out that night have you thought about Supernatxe? Its supposed to be a good party. Have a great time whatever you do.

Personally the Dirty Dutch / Chucky sound is my worst nightmare..... But your Mrs might like it if she likes commercial stuff.... Play her some Dirty Dutch clips from YouTube...

God Pacha need to get a decent resident for Pure Pacha.... Anyone been this year?

Damn it I REALLY wish this fridays line up was next week's.. :evil:

Sasha and SOS... :D :D :D

Someone who goes let us know how it went!

How has Pure Pacha been this year, never went the times I was over there. It seems to be four rotating different nights, and they seem to have no idea on the direction they want to take this night. Wish they'd get a decent resident and stick with it...

Like most people at Pacha care... Pure Pacha this year is all about hosting labelnights and stuff... 8)

Back