___ kehakuma 2010 ___

Status
Not open for further replies.

macdonsj

all those that thought Space was finished

i'd say those are pretty exceptional line-up for wednesdays ;)

hi everybody - first time here

Spanish going to Ibiza this summer. Does anyone knows who´s the promoter of
Kehakuma? I wish I could work on the party to listen some great music while working. ;) really good line up, also i´ve listened that the party from last year Be Space will have an amazing line up, please any help to work at Space this summer will be appreciated.

---In love with Ibiza--- 8)
---Kehakuma for Best Party---

those lineups are SERIOUS! they must be putting a fair bit of cash into that wednesday night

What's their competition?

Pacha - Subliminal
Eden - Reclaim The Dancefloor
Amnesia - La Troya

With the lineups they have, I can see this night doing very well.

€20 a pop. The ticket prices are good too.

Pacha - Subliminal
Amnesia - La Troya

My Mrs is on her Hen do from the Wed after i fly home from my stag do on the monday....

.....and they planning on subliminal!!!!

thats girls for you!! :spank:

i had a idea (ish) of where this night was heading but i have to say i'm totally shocked.

these line-ups are truly outstanding, they really are mega, quality names here every week and there are some dates where there are 5 or 6 headliners.

moreover, it is the first time a lot of these players have done ibiza, despite being dons in berlin and the like.

good stuff. 8)

Pacha - Subliminal
Amnesia - La Troya

well exactly , wednesday night was always quiet for me , we'd maybe go to Superfreq at dc10 so to see those lineups on a wednesday at space was shocking to me!

i had a idea (ish) of where this night was heading but i have to say i'm totally shocked.

these line-ups are truly outstanding, they really are mega, quality names here every week and there are some dates where there are 5 or 6 headliners.

moreover, it is the first time a lot of these players have done ibiza, despite being dons in berlin and the like.

good stuff. 8)

Am I right in thinking this is the only true non comercial underground night in Ibiza :confused: A real coo for Space if so. Did you go last year Greg, what was it like ??

Am I right in thinking this is the only true non comercial underground night in Ibiza :confused: A real coo for Space if so. Did you go last year Greg, what was it like ??

Bugger....will i have to chose between Underground and Space now?! well...one week Underground and the other Space :D cant wait!!!! 10 days and I'm there!!! :D

Spanish going to Ibiza this summer. Does anyone knows who´s the promoter of
Kehakuma? I wish I could work on the party to listen some great music while working. ;) really good line up, also i´ve listened that the party from last year Be Space will have an amazing line up, please any help to work at Space this summer will be appreciated.

---In love with Ibiza--- 8)
---Kehakuma for Best Party---

Kehakuma promotor it's from Japon (Ishikawa) he has a dificult name so i can't remember :cry:
lineup party it's good this year :p
anyone know what mean Kehakuma ??

wednesday at space this year will be the best :)
Space is looking hot this year! Just when you think the place is over, they seem to be getting their act together. I think the whole doubling up nights could work a treat, and has the potential to create big turnouts. To me Space is about every room being packed out, and just floating around the place in a daze lol. Every night looks hot! Unless I’ve missed something, has anything been confirmed for Monday’s @ Space yet?

Space is looking hot this year! Just when you think the place is over, they seem to be getting their act together. I think the whole doubling up nights could work a treat, and has the potential to create big turnouts. To me Space is about every room being packed out, and just floating around the place in a daze lol. Every night looks hot! Unless I’ve missed something, has anything been confirmed for Monday’s @ Space yet?

I think Monday's Calling like every year 8)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back