___ Defected 2010 ___

Boring line-ups... Nothing special... Only like the dates with Morales, Kenny Dope, Spen & Dennis Ferrer!

Boring line-ups... Nothing special... Only like the dates with Morales, Kenny Dope, Spen & Dennis Ferrer!

I actually really enjoyed Defected last summer, nice crowd, good atmosphere and decent music (all be it not ground breaking). One of Pachas better nights.

Dennis Ferrer is (borrowing my 13 yr old's favorite word of the moment) awesome, so I am happy to know he will be in Ibiza this summer... Nice article Grego!

It's a straight-up house night and pretty typical Pacha night.

When they get good guests in, it's definitely worth it. Eg. Kenny Dope.

Unfortunately, Bob Sinclar has been pretty poor these past few years. I'd expect a cheese-fest.

Unfortunately, Bob Sinclar has been pretty poor these past few years. I'd expect a cheese-fest.

Bob 'fromage' Sinclar aside they have some decent guests this season, along with the 'stalwarts' there should be some good parties there this season. Although I wasnt impressed with Riva Starr in miami recently.

I will be in attendance the 5th june and 3rd july if anyone fancies a beer 8)

Last edited by a moderator:
I know Pacha is a bit of a dress up club, but I'm thinking of going to Zoo in the afternoon and then on to Pacha, Shorts and flip flops okay I guess yeah??

I wear smart White shorts I.e not combat! With smart leather sandals and a shirt..... And always get in. I look a little euro maybe!
It's how you wear it I suppose!
Don't go in man u shirts and plastic flips!

Ah, It's a totally different set up to Space and Privilege then? they seemed cool with shorts last year

sorry to sound a bit daft, I havent been to Pacha since 1999, I'm just contemplating the best way to make the most of my time there, and Zoo, then on to pacha seems the best idea, but obviously it will be bloody hot at zoo so was hoping to be in t-shirt shorts! :D

Have to disagree regarding the cd's, i think they have gone down hill and seem watered down, don't know if this is because they seem to releasing more these day's.
But i seems they have a different mix of dennis ferrer "hey hey" on each one.

the CDs are dull as ditch water these days. Same crap regurgitated.

Shame, used to be a great label bitd when they had Full Intention, JnG and the like doing stuff.

I just can't imagine how bad one of these nights would be. I just imagine a bunch of women on hen parties dancing to some ****y house. Is it that bad?

I just can't imagine how bad one of these nights would be. I just imagine a bunch of women on hen parties dancing to some ****y house. Is it that bad?

I went to Defected about 5 years ago, it was a good night - if I remember right it was Louie Vega and Martin Solveig that were playing. The upstairs room wasn't so good - Trevor Nelson.

Back