___ Channel Zoo 2010 ___

sssophie

Does anyone know how much it normally costs to get into channel zoo??? and does that have the boat parties too???
didn't make it their last year, is it as good as zoo project is supposed to be??? :D

Does anyone know how much it normally costs to get into channel zoo??? and does that have the boat parties too???
didn't make it their last year, is it as good as zoo project is supposed to be??? :D

isnt it just showcasing up and coming talent and labels? otherwise its pretty much the same.?

I get out to ibiza thurs afternoon so im deffo @ Zoo Sat.

sounds good then. have you been to zoo before?
i was hoping to get tickets to go across on the boat, n then party some more. how much do those tickets normally cost?

sounds good then. have you been to zoo before?
i was hoping to get tickets to go across on the boat, n then party some more. how much do those tickets normally cost?

Yeah - deffo one of the highlights 2yrs ago. Its gone up in price a bit now, we only paid about €20 for the ticket from a bar in PDB when we went.

There was somewhere on here that said last yr it was €50 unless im mistaken.....:eek:

June 17th..... only 5 days. But its my stag do as well. SO its going to be Rather messy.

When you en IbizA?

gosh, thats steep... but if its worth it :)

when do you head over then?

At the end of the day, disragarding the PDB beach bars, its the onlt opportunity to properly live it up outdoors and in the day now. So even if its €60 im going.

Something different isnt it.

i agree... we get there weds the 30th and i think we are gonna do channel zoo to celebrate our arrival.
we go for a week. went twice last year... but on the 2nd holiday, for my birthday, which happens to be october 3rd (and on that occasion also fell on amnesias closing party), i fell so friggin ill... i had swine flu or some crap like that, couldnt even get out of bed. it was my worst nightmare. the worst hol ever. managed to just about make DC10, but had to leave around 8pm... and i got put in a cold bath cos it felt like my body was shutting down :cry:

so this time...i have some SERIOUS making up to do!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Channel zoo was 25 euros all last year. I heard it was a quiet affair compared to zoo project but when we went zoo project wasnt on the saturday cause of a workers party so channel zoo was bouncin! Defo the highlight of my holiday last year this. will be more than likely doin zoo project this year though as im goin for 2 weeks instead of one

I think with how successful the Zoo Project was last year this party will probably take off a lot more this year.

If you are wanting to go to Matinee on the saturday night, you could just go after Zoo finishes as that shuts @ midnight. Or even leave a little earlier and head to Matinee. As for Channel Zoo, not sure on the prices but if your into your music and not worried about it being over busy, then definately check it out, there was some brilliant line ups last year and im sure this year will be just as good.

If you are wanting to go to Matinee on the saturday night, you could just go after Zoo finishes as that shuts @ midnight. Or even leave a little earlier and head to Matinee. As for Channel Zoo, not sure on the prices but if your into your music and not worried about it being over busy, then definately check it out, there was some brilliant line ups last year and im sure this year will be just as good.

I recall a Luciano Cadenza showcase on one of them

I am looking forward to it anyway... I dont mind whos spinning, so long as the music and atmosphere is good...
not long till summer now! i caaaaant wait... :)

I am looking forward to it anyway... I dont mind whos spinning, so long as the music and atmosphere is good...
not long till summer now! i caaaaant wait... :)

The atmosphere is immense at the zoo but i didn't think the music was that great when I went... Still worth checking out though!

I went to Zoo last year in July and it was 40euro's for the ticket, on the door mind.
It was by far the best party I went to in the 2 4 day stints I had out there, and that includes the Space opening party.

If only the Zoo opening was the same weekend as Space this year, they'd have some major competition IMO.

does anyone have any idea as to when zoo project (not channel zoo) closing is this year. just waiting on confirmation and can book my flights for september.

If only the Zoo opening was the same weekend as Space this year, they'd have some major competition IMO.
Can't be bothered to go double check right now, but I'm pretty sure I read on here that there will be a special Zoo party on the Saturday of Space opening. Your wish has been granted.

Back