fusion

There was this hard trance/techno track Paul Van Dyk played at the closing party of Cream @ Amnesia, that had a repeating male vocals saying:"POINT NINETY NINE".

Did anyone hear it and know its name?

i know the one u mean. It could be this:

Koenig Cylinders - 99.9

I havent got it yet though, seeing this post has just reminded me of it!

yep its the organ donors one though both sample the same vox.

edit:

I'm unsure about this one now, i'm not sure where or when i heard him play this but i cant remember exactly how it went other than the vocals. The organ donors track is a bit cheesy for pvd so it might actually be:
Koenig cylinders - 99.9 selway remix

Having said that, the organ donors track is more cruddy hard trance than the koenig track. It sounds like scot projects stuff with a cheap off beat bassline.

.... I think you've gunna have to listen to both really

Well after listening to all tracks in all remixes, the one that PVD played (99.9% ;)) was:

Koenig Cylinders - 99.9 (John Selway Remix)

Not only did he play the track itself, but also he kept slamming the acapella (99.9... 99.9... 99.9...) every few minutes throught the whole set... massive! :twisted:

P.S: Thanks for your help dam0 :)

No probs dude. I guessed it would be the selway mix because it seemed more liek pvds style. I got hold of a sven vath@amnesia liveset rip when i was trying to get the full version. It reminds me of amnesia so much because you can hear the bass echoing round the club then at the drop the smoke machine blasts out and the crowd goes wild!!

dam0 said:
No probs dude. I guessed it would be the selway mix because it seemed more liek pvds style. I got hold of a sven vath@amnesia liveset rip when i was trying to get the full version. It reminds me of amnesia so much because you can hear the bass echoing round the club then at the drop the smoke machine blasts out and the crowd goes wild!!

i want that mix!!!!

i'll drop a cd off one day... ;)

Robo get your ass on MSN Messenger and i would be more than happy to send it to u there ;)

Back