8 Coppers to do a strip search!!!

WeLuvIbiza

Turned on the tele last night midway through a programme "Soho Blues" 'live' police action around Soho:lol:

A guy had been arrested for assault, on arrival at the police station they found a tiny amount of cannabis. The sarge in charge therefore had the power to order a strip search, which he did. Now I'm no expert, but they were hardly likely to find ten kilos of heroin down the guys undies. The lad was rightly concerned at the approaching rubber gloved officer and said he would not consent, which ultimately led to eight rubber gloved coppers giving him a strip search:eek::eek:

An alternate approach:
Let the guy use his bit of cannabis whilst taking a statement etc etc, only one police required, no aggro for anyone :) :)

OK, so he had apparently assualted someone but is it really a good use of police time to use 8 coppers to strip search a guy found with a tiny amount of cannabis?

I know, why not have 7 of those coppers on the streets preventing things like the original assault or just acting as a deterrent? Oh wait, sorry, that's just not proper allocation of precious police resources.:rolleyes:

I know, why not have 7 of those coppers on the streets preventing things like the original assault or just acting as a deterrent? Oh wait, sorry, that's just not proper allocation of precious police resources.:rolleyes:

no thats the job for PCSO's now. :lol:

Back