8/15/09 - 8/22/09. First Timer Here!

When did the day parties use to get started before the 4:30 rule? It sounds like all the compliants are due to the fact that the clubs don't get backed (Space mostly) until late. The 4:30 rule really threw a wrench into things. But money talks and if the clubs want to be crowded early they have to adjust their prices to get the early crowd.

a superb review!!!
canny believe im not over this year ....
and here i am going to vegas for the 1st time in 3 weeks :(

well it is for a wedding afterall :)

anyway great review ;)

........I saw the main girl's snatch multiple times and I turned to my gf and was like I can't believe the place lives up to the hype, haha. There were male performers swinging their cocks around too, ****ing insane and really gay......

......Some gay dudes gave us these big brown triangle pills, no idea what they were but didn't take them, lol......

...... Topless models everywhere.....

.......But these smoking girls in thongs were on the tables and it was epic........

Overall, Ibiza is the best place on earth. Best beaches, best clubs, best music, great people and vibe, beautiful people, great weather, lots of drugs. It basically has the best of everything. I can't believe a place like this exists. Coming from NYC, I didn't know what to expect, but I was blown away. Epic vacation, I will be back.

Sounds like you had a wicked time :lol:

Like you say, there is ALOT more to see, so a great excuse to go back ;)

that's too funny you brought cases of 5-hour energy! how is that stuff? i've never tried it before...was surprised its like $3 a bottle at the grocery stores!

that's too funny you brought cases of 5-hour energy! how is that stuff? i've never tried it before...was surprised its like $3 a bottle at the grocery stores!

Agreed. Seen it in a garage near where I live for £1.99 a bottle. Been tempted to give it a bash.

Agreed. Seen it in a garage near where I live for £1.99 a bottle. Been tempted to give it a bash.

Stuff is awesome. It's just a crap load of vitamin D, nothing like caffiene or anything like that. It just wakes you up and gives you a clear head. Really good if you don't feel like going the coke and adderall route. Redbull doesn't do crap to me, but this stuff is great.

I hate how hip hop rules most of the night life around here, by far the worst thing about America.

Agreed. I hate the hip hop culture here, it's total crap and a microcosm of everything that is wrong with this country. I got Sirius satellite 3 years ago and haven't listened to the radio since then. If anyone doesn't have Sirius/XM - you should invest! I was driving home at 9 pm tonight and they were broadcasting Carl Cox live from the terrace at Space. Awesome!

Stuff is awesome. It's just a crap load of vitamin D, nothing like caffiene or anything like that. It just wakes you up and gives you a clear head. Really good if you don't feel like going the coke and adderall route. Redbull doesn't do crap to me, but this stuff is great.

I'm off to Creamfields in a couple of hours so am going to purchase a bottle of this from the Spar, may as well give it a whirl.

Great review btw, I'll be there this time in 3 weeks and your review got me in the mood for going :D

Back