7 - 9 October 2016

johndiamond

Hi Everyone

Surprising the Mrs for her 40th with a very quick weekend in Ibiza on 7 October (arrive late friday night leave sunday evening).

Going to sort out tickets for Pacha on the saturday night (DJ Sneak and Todd Terry), but apart from that nothing planned.

Anyone got any suggestions for a fun day out on the saturday 8th and sunday 9th? Are the likes of bluemarlin closed by then? Its the latest time of year I've ever visited the Island and I'm aware most stuff is closed so I'm open to all ideas.

Cheers guys

blue marlin closes either just that weekend or the one before I think.

other beach clubs like amante (sol d'en serra near cala llonga), el chiringuito (es cavallet), nassau (playa d'en bossa), CBBC (cala bassa) and of course some of the ones on salinas beach will still be open.

if it's not beach weather then sat and sun you've got a good choice of markets to go during the day

saturday
- san jordi car boot market
- las dalias hippie market (finally not that busy anymore by that time of the year)

sunday
- cala llenya flea market
- san juan market

or go do a walk with walking ibiza or IWA. october is a great month for that.

just listing a few alternatives in case it's not perfect beach weather - in october you can get anything from 15-20°C and clouds/rain up to 30°C super sunny summer days.

Thanks for that, a lot of stuff I hadn't considered there. Hoping for beach weather, as Mrs diamond can party hard....saw cirque dear la unit has the last boat party that Saturday, but thought I would check out weather first! Presumably the bars and restaurants in Ibiza town will still have some life in them

ah yeah don't panic - if the sun's out it's going to be warm enough for the beach for sure.

oh and if your mrs likes to party maybe consider amnesia closing party which will be on 8th october (sat night into sun morning). it's not on the party calendar yet because it hasn't been announced/confirmed by the club yet, but it will be that night :)

Sounds good I'll look out for that amnesia party.

Have book Tivoli apartments in PDB so hopefully some life in the bars near the beach for daytime/pre clubbing.

Back